Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Man Utd - comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammiji

I'm a big manchester united fan. Ronaldo has been great for the past two season at manchester united. His football skills was genius no doubt but as for his character is something i don't really admire. I never get myself a man utd jersey with his name on it.

Showing his genius work for 2 seasons and his head is getting bigger. I still love paul scholes, ole gunnar solskjaer, ryan giggs etc. They are the best. Seriously, I don't see man utd players doing well after they leave man utd. :devil: Well, if he is leaving i wish him all the best.

Im a gunner's fan, honestly i feel it's a good deal to let him go for that kind of big money, since the player has no interest in staying anyway. :bsmilie:

Loyalty is scarce among young players nowadays.

So goodbye field diver! good riddance.

Yeah i agree with you that since the player doesn't have interest to stay.

Just don't understand why youngsters nowadays don't know how to show respect or be humble. It's really a sad sign. No doubt he (CR) have talent and all. :thumbsd: lol.

well maybe he wants to have as many different leagues titles under him as possibles.

but u sure he is leaving soon?? after euro 2008?

No one is irreplaceable..... we may have to struggle without him but we'll make it. FWIW, I think Nani had a better debut season compared to Ronnie's debut. So I reckon Nani will be up there in a year. :)

IMHO, I think we should unload Ronnie for $100m quid and try to get buy Ben Arfa and Benzema.... :bsmilie:;p Will still have some small change left. :D

lol...not sure when but he already state his interest in going over to Real. You can read the article from the link below.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3654140,00.html

So all those things he said about being a legend and all is fake. How can we trust this kind of people with the things they said? :bsmilie:

No one is irreplaceable..... we may have to struggle without him but we'll make it. FWIW, I think Nani had a better debut season compared to Ronnie's debut. So I reckon Nani will be up there in a year. :)

IMHO, I think we should unload Ronnie for $100m quid and try to get buy Ben Arfa and Benzema.... :bsmilie:;p Will still have some small change left. :D

Yeah!~ agree with you. no one is irreplaceable. And if he is leaving, please do it quickly. i'm bored of reading his headlines. Whoops! wahaha. And hopefully we get benzema. Yes yes!

Can't wait for new season to start. Ahh~ :bigeyes:

He is talented, skillful and rare....I guess we will not see anyone more exciting like him in years to come.....however I see nothing wrong if he wants a new challenge....lets not forget his contribution for the last 5 years.....and MU will reap a huge world record profit by selling him.....and I believe nobody is indispensable....especially in a big club like MU....Roy Keane, RVN, Jaap Stam and David Beckham.....MU has gone through all this....like wise MU always get the player they wanted from other club....the emotional turmoir for their supporters are the same....so If I am the owner of the club, I should start doing what is sensible to the business if the player himself has already spelled his intent :thumbsup:

go ron go, leave and u will know MU actually will not miss u.

Or strike a deal with Real to let us have Robben + top up the 100m quid..... hahahaha and maybe Casillas.... and Ruud...... hahahahahaa :bsmilie::bsmilie:

300k GBP a week! u'll be insane to turn down such an offer!

the glamour! the honour! the acclaim!

Cristina Regina Signs for Real Kuniang - Spearhead a new successful era for the Spanish Champs.

goodbye Cristina! :bsmilie:

haha. i think beckham advice him not to leave too. Well, his price tag is actually :bigeyes:. Wahaha. If man utd sell him, we can get a few more players but don't think ruud will wanna be in man utd again la. :bsmilie:

Now i'm would interested want to hear what sir alex have to say. Lol.

after ronaldo left epl, we will see another diver took his crown....

sir alex will be damn pissed........what a young chap, lead u to ur best and u leave like that, maybe sir alex will leave too......

wonder which player would take that honour of a diver? ;p

who ever it is, it must dive better, so that he can leave to another league with high pay.....

who ever it is, it must dive better, so that he can leave to another league with high pay.....

He not only dives.
There is a Youtube on CR touching Rooney's behind. Thot it was funny.

Anyway, Nani will be next star. Just give him more games.

Nooooo...
its only speculations..he express his interest to play in spain..
but it does not depend on him..BUT the club if they are willing to sell and when are they selling him..
fergie oso said he rather bench ronaldo for 4 years then sell him. and ronaldo price tag is a record setting i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.