Crimson Sunrise (newbie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarus

Jan 27, 2002
East
Just taken this shot this morning... any comments on how to improve this shot? :dunno: :sweat: :sweat: :embrass:

D2H_6430.jpg

my super newbie comment, looks tilted to the left?:dunno: SG sun got so big meh?

Nice catch, I find it might work better for me if some foreground details were there...:thumbsup:

I notice dim images of people in the lower right corner. To me, if you enhance the images to show the outlines of these people more clearly will give more scale and punch to the picture?

Wah, an old bird claiming to be a newbie ;p

Long time no see James. Anyway, I would prefer the outline of the beach/seaside to be more prominent.

Can PS to make the sea brighter and more sparkling ?? :bsmilie:

Actually, the picture looks better if crop off the lower 1/2. :cool:

Thank you everyone for your precious comments

:lovegrin:

Me PS dummy... but i tried my best to bring out the shadow details :

D2H_6430s.jpg

:devil:

"Pic removed"

I have done a bit of changes, hope you won't mind. I try to do as little changes as possible to
preserve the original photo.
Will bring it down later. :bsmilie:

Nope, i dun mind at all... but what are the changes u done ar? haha me cant tell leh :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

icarus said:
Nope, i dun mind at all... but what are the changes u done ar? haha me cant tell leh :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

Only the sea water looks slightly brighter now...:bsmilie:
I did changes using the first picture.

Your version post PS seems to have lots of noise, i guess introduced during shadow/highlight command? you might want to either lower amount of lightening or mask to only apply command to water+beach+people?

maybe if u have taken the shot with sun partially shielded by the palm leaves, more can be done post-imaging processing, as, I think, the dynamic range in the pic will be better. Also i think better compositionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.