LR Tips CreativePro Speaker Spotlight: Deke McClelland, the Photoshop Nerd

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
Well, this is our last post of the 2016 series of posts called Speaker Spotlight, designed to highlight each of our upcoming CreativePro Conference speakers and of course, Deke had to be different! ? So no interview but an awesome tutorial instead. Enjoy! For those of you who haven’t been following the series, we’ve assembled a dream team roster of Photoshop and Illustrator gurus, and thought you’d like get to know what makes them tick, why they’re passionate about what they do, and what you can expect to learn from them at the conference. (Our previous Speaker Spotlight was on Colin Smith.) The subject of this Speaker Spotlight is the out-of-this-world, one and only Deke McClelland. Hi, I’m Deke and although I love to talk, some would say argue, about music and politics and other personal stuff, I know the reason you’re really interested in a nerd like me is that I’m obsessed with Photoshop and getting to the bottom of the best way to do things in the Photoshop environment. (I’m also obsessed with not repeating words close together in copy, but there’s only one word for Photoshop!). At the CreativePro Conference, I will be sharing my obsession in the form of an all-day session on Channels [...]
The post CreativePro Speaker Spotlight: Deke McClelland, the Photoshop Nerd appeared first on CreativePro.com.

More...