Crashing a photo shoot or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just hire LazerLordz to guard lah ... make sure he goes down to guard like his avatar :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: people who wanna shoot see his big gun scared liao ... at most ... if they shoot LazerLordz use his big gun and shoot back lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Expiredyoghurt said:
just hire LazerLordz to guard lah ... make sure he goes down to guard like his avatar...
Myfz1 said:
... but in the end I didn't. You know why....... Cos the model wasn't even pretty although she was in bikini, so not worth my time hahahahaha
it seems that alternatively, you could just hire an ugly model and you'll be just as successful in not getting any free riders!!! hahaha!! :bsmilie:

Myfz1 said:
Mixed responses from many people :bsmilie:
actually, from my vantage point, it seems quite clear that an unanimous no-no (be it for different reasons, ethics, upbringing, politeness, legal, release forms, etc)

Myfz1 said:

Cos the model wasn't even pretty although she was in bikini, so not worth my time hahahahaha :bsmilie: ......................
I’m not sure how would you feel if someone using the same words to describe your girlfriend in this forum.

Regardless is a paid or FTP shoot, all classify as a private shoot, you happen to be passersby, consider as public, not invited, so please don’t rise your camera.

Just like a party, when you are not invited, can you walk in the party and help yourself with the food or drink?

i think if one wants to 'shoot', it is polite and courteous to ask first. whether public or private paid shoot, model ugly or not, in a public or private land, etc are irrelevant.

catchlights said:
I’m not sure how would you feel if someone using the same words to describe your girlfriend in this forum.

Regardless is a paid or FTP shoot, all classify as a private shoot, you happen to be passersby, consider as public, not invited, so please don’t rise your camera.

Just like a party, when you are not invited, can you walk in the party and help yourself with the food or drink?

:nono: First of all I never used the word ugly. I said "wasn't pretty". I think I am entitiled to say whats pretty or not to me. I am sorry that model was your girlfriend, and no I am not going to retract my sentence.

Myfz1 said:
:nono: First of all I never used the word ugly. I said "wasn't pretty". I think I am entitiled to say whats pretty or not to me. I am sorry that model was your girlfriend, and no I am not going to retract my sentence.
I'm not offended by your words, this is an open forum, the model may read your comments right now, and you can keep repeating the same comment as you wish. Btw, all my girlfriends are aunties liao.

Anyway, I’m just asking you: how would you feel if someone using the same words to describe your girlfriend in this forum, why you so workup?

you buy a jug of vodka lime in the club....then after drinking it .. you put it at the bar.. and you go dancing...some dick comes along and thinks he's not in the way and takes a swig at your drink... how would you feel?

Expiredyoghurt said:
just hire LazerLordz to guard lah ... make sure he goes down to guard like his avatar :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: people who wanna shoot see his big gun scared liao ... at most ... if they shoot LazerLordz use his big gun and shoot back lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Eh..pay me for ammo and bodyguard fees!!Exploitation OMG!!

Hehe.LOL

LazerLordz said:
Eh..pay me for ammo and bodyguard fees!!Exploitation OMG!!

Hehe.LOL

no lah ... let u shoot the models for free lor =X .. consider your pay the model shoot fee =X haha ... (just dun use your gun and shoot the model .. use camera can liao :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: )

i don't think theres a law against taking pictures of anything outdoors... so that means if an ahpek walk past you guys doing a paid model shoot, he can still take his camera out and take pictures of you all or just the model. Only Clubsnap members will get dirty looks or beaten up. Membership has its privileges ;p

if there's such a shoot there will be certain terms and conditions as stated in a model release... if u shoot w/o permission, i tink the photog have the right to ask u to delete ya shots or destroy the film or something..

else prob legal action?? but i am not sure about this.......

anyway i find it unethical to do so..... coz ppl already paid to shoot...

cheers....

Expiredyoghurt said:
no lah ... let u shoot the models for free lor =X .. consider your pay the model shoot fee =X haha ... (just dun use your gun and shoot the model .. use camera can liao :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: )

LOL. :p

It is not against any law or whatever, it is all about ethics, code of conduct, manners, if I consider myself as a photographer.

Now we are talking about shooting other people’s subject without permission, yes, you may ask before you shoot, but ask who? The organizer or model?

If I happen to bump into a shoot, I will walk up to say hello to them if happen to know any of them, and leave the venue.

This is how I do to fellow professional photographers when happen see them shooting on site also.

catchlights said:
It is not against any law or whatever, it is all about ethics, code of conduct, manners, if I consider myself as a photographer.

Its about respect.

What if you saw someone's wedding being shot?
Or Graduation photographs being taken?

I'd surely feel uncomfortable shooting those, especially if I don't know the person :)

adamadam said:
What if you saw someone's wedding being shot?
Or Graduation photographs being taken?

I'd surely feel uncomfortable shooting those, especially if I don't know the person :)

err ... other people's wedding or graduaton ... shoot their photos for what? ... i mean ... well ... really not much point unless u're hired for the event right? ...

(doubt anyone would walk past a wedding (while en route to BTG to shoot birds or anything) and stop and shoot the wedding ... for no apparent reason ..)

Status
Not open for further replies.