COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

Blessed new year guys! :)

gd work!

wow awesome shots there!!

Thanks guys. :)

Ai. A dilemma. Think you guys won't experience this. Should I be a Jie-Mei or photographer for friend wedding leh? Hai.

xhui said:

Ai. A dilemma. Think you guys won't experience this. Should I be a Jie-Mei or photographer for friend wedding leh? Hai.

Jie mei enjoy the moment !

xhui said:

Jiemei!! why shoulder the responsibility when someone can take over that?

really ah.. ok.. heh. shall consider :p

Hope everyone have a great start at work & school in year 2011!!

same to you too scud! paiseh yest couldn't speak w u. think my friend's wayy too low for you. ;p

I say shoot, of course muz talk clear clear wif ur Frenz first.

U got to start somewhere if u wanna expose to wedding shoot

I say shoot, of course muz talk clear clear wif ur Frenz first.

U got to start somewhere if u wanna expose to wedding shoot

;p ;p

btw here, who is into strobing??

am thinking if shld get some stuffs for occasional try out kind of shoot for portraits and/or products.. have a small lightstand with flash bracket, softbox, triggers.

should i get an umbrella, yongnuo 460ii (or should i just get 2 of yongnuo?) and some other diffusers? :p

btw here, who is into strobing??

am thinking if shld get some stuffs for occasional try out kind of shoot for portraits and/or products.. have a small lightstand with flash bracket, softbox, triggers.

should i get an umbrella, yongnuo 460ii (or should i just get 2 of yongnuo?) and some other diffusers? :p

think u shld get new lens...:angel:

jlkk76 said:
think u shld get new lens...:angel:

:sweat: think won't be getting anything after some thought.. Money going to the hospitals... Hai.

discovery_by_draken413o-d36dr96.jpg

Happy New Year!