COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

er forgot to say, i've my 50 1.8 for 2yrs now, barely used for 5 times (inclusive of those times i took out and like "tested" shots around my house) :bsmilie: aiyah. i'm really not a prime person..

how ah. would e 135 b a nice prime to start with? but hor, it'll break my bank.. so a bit out also. haha.

You should be looking at 14mm f/2.8 II, 24mm f/1.4 II, 35mm f/1.4, 50mm f/1.2, 85mm f/1.2 II, 135mm f/2 and 200mm f/2.8 II. :bsmilie:

hmm. think i'll leave the wide to a zoom, 17-40.

was thinking of portraits/close ups, so maybe a 50 and above range bah. but then, not willing spend e $ ;p

xhui said:
er forgot to say, i've my 50 1.8 for 2yrs now, barely used for 5 times (inclusive of those times i took out and like "tested" shots around my house) :bsmilie: aiyah. i'm really not a prime person..

how ah. would e 135 b a nice prime to start with? but hor, it'll break my bank.. so a bit out also. haha.

Me too when I got my 50/1.8, sold it after became paper weight. But once u hv the 50mm eldest brudder, u won't look back!

Me too when I got my 50/1.8, sold it after became paper weight. But once u hv the 50mm eldest brudder, u won't look back!

wah serious ah? but thot both also 50mm ;p

U try & see for yourself! :)

hmmmm. ok, maybe when we have a meetup, anyone can try poison me then? ;p

I was referring to the aftermath of your wallet!!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

oh.. that if it's empty to start with, haa, dont even need to consider :sweatsm:

xhui said:
wah serious ah? but thot both also 50mm ;p

Wah lau eh.. The brother is sweet like honey. The dof it can bring to ur 5D2 is just pure awesome-ness.

Eh, how abt the 85 f/1.2L II?another sweet sweet lens.

Using it for my past few wedding and my 24-70 just lies in my pouch sleeping. Lol.

Wah lau eh.. The brother is sweet like honey. The dof it can bring to ur 5D2 is just pure awesome-ness.

Eh, how abt the 85 f/1.2L II?another sweet sweet lens.

Using it for my past few wedding and my 24-70 just lies in my pouch sleeping. Lol.

tht lens is a beast

it is a slow beast that can produce nice bokeh!!! Mk2 ver is slightly better than mk1.

actually i think the slow is up to individual uh..

damn...:sweatsm:

heretalk only abt BBB nia...:confused: