COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

580EXII is good lah. Only that sometimes its cranky. Knock it a few times and it will obey you. Haha! =D

:sweatsm: it konked out to TTL when i was shooting my church event + gathering event.. totally overexposed my shot.. haa.. had a shock of my life but goto "pretend to smile at my subjects and ask for a second shot :sweatsm:

Sure ex like hell

only read u guys talking about it.. eh, this lens no longer in market ah?? collector's somemore. :sweatsm:

xhui said:
only read u guys talking about it.. eh, this lens no longer in market ah?? collector's somemore. :sweatsm:

Ya collectors, i see on eBay min 6k. The dof very very thin

haha, i'm not poisoned by primes yet ;p

That prime is one of the rare primes around. :devil:

It has been discontinued for many years and replaced by 50mm f/1.2 L.

Another one is EF 200mm f/1.8 L. :devil:

Yoh said:
It has been discontinued for many years and replaced by 50mm f/1.2 L.

Another one is EF 200mm f/1.8 L. :devil:

I know of someone who have the 200mm f/1.8L.. Awesome boy..

anyone going to SSS MB FW this yr?

u should go flickr and see. :thumbsup:

anyone want to wet my "future" appetite for primes? ;p been reading a bit la, seems like the 35 f1.4, 50 f1.4, 85 f1.8, 135 f2 gets most of the raves. ei, ok, maybe i should start thinking at which range would i be using most? or should i let the lens decide? :p

oh, im keeping my 24-105 to cover my most used range! excellent for travel as well! :thumbsup: (shall keep the 17-40 & 70-200 f4 IS in mind as well)

no, i'm not getting all those lenses.. :sweat:

anyone want to wet my "future" appetite for primes? ;p been reading a bit la, seems like the 35 f1.4, 50 f1.4, 85 f1.8, 135 f2 gets most of the raves. ei, ok, maybe i should start thinking at which range would i be using most? or should i let the lens decide? :p

oh, im keeping my 24-105 to cover my most used range! excellent for travel as well! :thumbsup: (shall keep the 17-40 & 70-200 f4 IS in mind as well)

You should be looking at 14mm f/2.8 II, 24mm f/1.4 II, 35mm f/1.4, 50mm f/1.2, 85mm f/1.2 II, 135mm f/2 and 200mm f/2.8 II. :bsmilie:

35L / 135L on a 5D :thumbsup: