Compact with in-bulit text/effects editing

3Dward

Feb 11, 2011
Singapore
Hi everyone, is there any compact camera in the market, which allow you to enter the text or built-in effects onto the photos taken? Which is not require another software to edit the photos after download into the computer. Thank you.

rhino123

Staff member
Sep 1, 2006
NA
Hi everyone, is there any compact camera in the market, which allow you to enter the text or built-in effects onto the photos taken? Which is not require another software to edit the photos after download into the computer. Thank you.
What build in effects are you looking at? Panorama? diorama? or what?

I might be wrong, but I don't think any camera allow you to enter text onto the photo taken in camera. Btw, why not use external software such as photoshop, Gimp and/or irfanview (the later two are free and easily downloadable online.)

kandinsky

Staff member
Apr 26, 2008
Smartphone :bsmilie:

saizou

Nov 18, 2008
yeah man... the galaxy note has that function you want. text and built in effects. complete with a stylus.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
What build in effects are you looking at? Panorama? diorama? or what?

I might be wrong, but I don't think any camera allow you to enter text onto the photo taken in camera. Btw, why not use external software such as photoshop, Gimp and/or irfanview (the later two are free and easily downloadable online.)
There was a Sony Compact camera with a touchscreen and a stylus and you could draw, add text, effects, etc, like a Neoprint...

Best to look for it on the BnS.

3Dward

Feb 11, 2011
Singapore
Thanks everyone for your comments. Will consider using smart phone instead. Cheers!

Top Bottom