Compact with in-bulit text/effects editing

3Dward

Feb 11, 2011
Singapore
Hi everyone, is there any compact camera in the market, which allow you to enter the text or built-in effects onto the photos taken? Which is not require another software to edit the photos after download into the computer. Thank you.

Hi everyone, is there any compact camera in the market, which allow you to enter the text or built-in effects onto the photos taken? Which is not require another software to edit the photos after download into the computer. Thank you.

What build in effects are you looking at? Panorama? diorama? or what?

I might be wrong, but I don't think any camera allow you to enter text onto the photo taken in camera. Btw, why not use external software such as photoshop, Gimp and/or irfanview (the later two are free and easily downloadable online.)

Smartphone :bsmilie:

yeah man... the galaxy note has that function you want. text and built in effects. complete with a stylus.

What build in effects are you looking at? Panorama? diorama? or what?

I might be wrong, but I don't think any camera allow you to enter text onto the photo taken in camera. Btw, why not use external software such as photoshop, Gimp and/or irfanview (the later two are free and easily downloadable online.)

There was a Sony Compact camera with a touchscreen and a stylus and you could draw, add text, effects, etc, like a Neoprint...

Best to look for it on the BnS.

There was a Sony Compact camera with a touchscreen and a stylus and you could draw, add text, effects, etc, like a Neoprint...

Best to look for it on the BnS.

TX-1.

but that's outdated

Thanks everyone for your comments. Will consider using smart phone instead. Cheers!