Colours of (Rochor Centre) [1977 2016]

Atrium

Sep 29, 2013
Choa Chu Kang
zatrium.wixsite.com
[video=youtube;calLzMhXQMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=calLzMhXQMk[/video]

Last look at rochor before its gone. Shot with my phantom 4, 60D. Graded with film convert and Omso Luts Enjoy

Thank you.

nicely done, lots of interesting angles

Nice video, bro ...

your drone video, I see you squeeze thru buildings and fly just above the building, how you avoid knocking the building if the Phantom 4 is out of your sight ?

Thanks

Nice video, bro ...

your drone video, I see you squeeze thru buildings and fly just above the building, how you avoid knocking the building if the Phantom 4 is out of your sight ?

Thanks

Thanks Ryan, set the "return to home function" slightly higher than the flight altitude and also a rough min distance if the P4 is out of sight. before every flight I will do a pre check with the surrounding .

Thanks Ryan, set the "return to home function" slightly higher than the flight altitude and also a rough min distance if the P4 is out of sight. before every flight I will do a pre check with the surrounding .

Thanks bro,

maybe when I got the Mavic Pro, we should go out together for drone outing ? :)

Cheers

Thumbs up for you effort.
With this video the place is immortalized.

great video man. ive grown up there and personally you captured that kampung emotive that is still present. so sad that bit by bit has been chipped away. and now it is slated to be demolished. have a great day.