WTSell: Lens - Sony Best Versatile Travelling Lens Sony FE 20-70mm F4 G Lens with 1 yr warranty

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Best Versatile Travelling Lens Sony FE 20-70mm F4 G Lens with 1 yr warranty

Price (S$): 1300

Detailed Description:
Looking for a lightweight, afforable and like new travel standard zoom lens for your Sony full frame cameras? Look no further, I have this like new LOCAL SET Sony FE 20-70mm F4 G. This is one versatile lens that is extra wide (20mm) with standard zoom (70mm), while being light and affordable. Perfect for beginners!

It is about 1+ month old and use it a few times, excellent condition like new 10/10 like and it comes with an official warranty from Sony SG! Why buy a brand new one for more than $1.5k when you can buy from me at a fraction cost and save money while getting very similar good image quality?

Watch the reviews here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJXgmy0wi9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ff4zZVXuLY

Why buy from me?
✅ONE of the CHEAPEST on the market! A brand-new lens will cost >$1.5k. Why buy a brand new one when you can buy this new condition lens at a much cheaper price?
✅Convenient. We can meet at up Central Area or North MRT Stations at Novena etc. Delivery also can be arranged at a small cost.
✅PIECE OF MIND for you. Warranty from local Sony Service Centre till Sep 2024. Receipt and Warranty Card Provided. 😊
✅Fast Response. Able to address your queries that you have.
✅Friendly and Trustworthy seller. Can see my ratings. 😊

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked.🚫 My loss is your gain. Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• SonyL1a.JPG
    SonyL1a.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 19
  • SonyL1b.JPG