Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0117-1.jpg

More pics with my new toy! Was walking around with my gf haha =p

I used 1.5 sec shutter speed IIRC. And yes it was ISO 1600. I don't own a tripod yet =p

You mean the blown highlights can be reduced with settings like those you recommended?

Cannot 100% confirm but I shot concert with those ISO1600 settings. Concerts are usually dark and with lots of lights spraying all over, those settings works well.

Have yet to attend a concert with a DSLR, shall wait and see then! =p

Thanks for the replys bro. Sunday you free anot if not can help me find a nice tripod :D

any help to improve this? had a shoot today.. need to improve furthur but ran out of juice

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Love the second shot! :thumbsup:
Don't know what to comment on though. I'd be satisfied if I shot like that :p

Love the second shot! :thumbsup:
Don't know what to comment on though. I'd be satisfied if I shot like that :p

aiya.. when you learn more.. you will realise like us there are some things missing out.. or someone else could have a better idea of a different perspective on it..

Have yet to attend a concert with a DSLR, shall wait and see then! =p

Thanks for the replys bro. Sunday you free anot if not can help me find a nice tripod :D

Not allowed to shoot concerts unless granted permissions as media or representing media body.

Sunday, dunno what time return from Pengerang.

Sunday also not many shops open so cannot have options also.

Not allowed to shoot concerts unless granted permissions as media or representing media body.

Sunday, dunno what time return from Pengerang.

Sunday also not many shops open so cannot have options also.

Alamak then maybe nexttime lah =p

Doesn't bro dev shoot a few concerts? Or maybe not as 'big' as those you're talking about haha. So still can shoot even though not representing media.

Alamak then maybe nexttime lah =p

Doesn't bro dev shoot a few concerts? Or maybe not as 'big' as those you're talking about haha. So still can shoot even though not representing media.

Those open threatre ones can but lighting not as bad as indoors. Indoor ones are insane. You need the trinity lenses. :bsmilie:

Those open threatre ones can but lighting not as bad as indoors. Indoor ones are insane. You need the trinity lenses. :bsmilie:

Not anytime soon :sweat:

Deep, with photos like dat, i dunno if i want to borrow your lens or your model

Deep, with photos like dat, i dunno if i want to borrow your lens or your model

you mean you no kit lens? lol. cant rmb which lens.. i rmb i use 3 only kit, 50mm, 35mm.

I can't say I'm a fan of the PP done on these 2.

dont get you.. what you mean? anyway, my style is slightly different.. i dont like the usual normal green background with the model. so tot this is smth differnt.. but i guess need to edit more..

Your shots looks too photoshopped. Not natural for a portrait shoot. Unless you are shooting for experimental purposes.

guys one question.. should i lose the clouds for the photo below?
IMG_1959_resize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.