Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i focus on the building wall then move the angle up. ya the jet suddenly came it lol

IMO, if you lose the cloud, the photo no impact leh. Thats me perhaps. Haha!

Sometimes those tiny things happen.

It happen to me occasionally shooting the sky. Birds, planes.. eh UFOs appear out of nowhere. Haha! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

any help to improve this? had a shoot today.. need to improve furthur but ran out of juice

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

critically.. the model pose can be improved tremendously.. More exagerations twist of the hips pouts of the lips, eyes don't look too far to the side revealing too much whites. That kinda thing. Not all portraits need to be shot at f1.8 or such.. You can actually use smaller aps to get sharper focus in areas where is needed. I'm not sure if I'm tired or what but the pictures lacks the focus of portraits. such as eyes and such.. Sorry my post abit slack.. been walking whole day.. grahhh.. tired.. Oh the pp is fine.. Just the techniques and quality of the picture isn't on par to make the picture truely outstanding.

But hey I dunno how to shoot people la.. I like shooting alleyways! So maybe my advice kinda crappy. But this are the stuff I look out for when shooting my gf.

Hi bro, I would like to see the complete cloud...and a smaller one.. I would prefer the cloud to fill up the empty sky...but not too much...

I would also make use of the jet as secondary subject...but I would avoid the cloud, else too many subjects and lacking focus point.

I think the white and blue complement each other very well here. It is a good try my friend. :D

guys one question.. should i lose the clouds for the photo below?
IMG_1959_resize.jpg

Hi bro, I would like to see the complete cloud...and a smaller one.. I would prefer the cloud to fill up the empty sky...but not too much...

I would also make use of the jet as secondary subject...but I would avoid the cloud, else too many subjects and lacking focus point.

I think the white and blue complement each other very well here. It is a good try my friend. :D

ok i'll take note of the points mentioned, but when i look at the photo i keep feeling that it lacks something.. but i just cant tell what maybe because the cloud was not complete.. :cry:
i'll try harder ;)

hmm 1 more thing I'm trying to figure out is that when shooting sky with some highrise building, is it a must to align the building to the frame?

any help to improve this? had a shoot today.. need to improve furthur but ran out of juice

IMG_0112.jpg

yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....the armpit so clean..hahaaaa

IMG_0114.jpg

yummy yummy.....i loike her impression..get me into imagination with her..
Good job deepppppppppp......
can intro to me..hahahaha :devil::devil:

Hi bro Kelvinsg,

Hope this answer you question about alignment.. so the answer is if it still look good if not in alignment? Haha..chim right ?

No right or wrong...it is just how you feel about it and how you interpret it.

And you need to balance each element in the photo.

I am going for photoshoot later...anyone interested ? 5pm onwards from Selegie to BoatQuay and ClarkQuay.

3663570939_b735dca4d0.jpg

Nice shot!!! See 1000D can deliver:thumbsup: Actually i thought i was going to fall in the river after all the boozzzzzze hahaha...next friday then.....keep coming out with us kelvin and ur shooting skills sure improve plus bonus boozing capacity:bsmilie:

i agree wat bro dev2k8 told me..dun drink with a oldman.....hahahaha. gila la. :devil::devil:

Hi bro Kelvinsg,

Hope this answer you question about alignment.. so the answer is if it still look good if not in alignment? Haha..chim right ?

No right or wrong...it is just how you feel about it and how you interpret it.

And you need to balance each element in the photo.

I am going for photoshoot later...anyone interested ? 5pm onwards from Selegie to BoatQuay and ClarkQuay.

3663570939_b735dca4d0.jpg

great shots......ardaan i will post 1 pic here later(still uploading it to flickr)..i need your sincere comment,critic and opinion for my improvement..same goes to everybody too..if u have any thing in mind on my pic that i goin to post later ..please do k. thanks.

Wish i could join you bro but working night shift starting at 7.30pm. Going down orchard taka earlier though ard 2 or 3pm to SSS the cosplay event. If not heading home then will join you till 6+. Can pm me your hp no?

I will try my best. But just one question..is this the right place to comment a photo? haha I dun want later kerna kick out ... someone please enlighten me..:dunno:

great shots......ardaan i will post 1 pic here later(still uploading it to flickr)..i need your sincere comment,critic and opinion for my improvement..same goes to everybody too..if u have any thing in mind on my pic that i goin to post later ..please do k. thanks.

I will try my best. But just one question..is this the right place to comment a photo? haha I dun want later kerna kick out ... someone please enlighten me..:dunno:

hahaha..1 comment only good nuff..ahahah.

here my fav shot on our previous outing..

3663620305_c624a82d8f.jpg

kindly ///say its out

My last memory tells me that we are not even supposed to post pics here.....

My last memory tells me that we are not even supposed to post pics here.....

yup not suppose too...but so far..hehehehe tampok tampok eh sai la..hahaha abit abit can la. i dunnoe who start 1st here. give and take la ah. hehehe :devil:

here my fav shot on our previous outing..

3663620305_c624a82d8f.jpg

kindly ///say its out

i can't help but noticed that it's abit tight...i believe you are using the Toki? I'd prefer a horizontal shot with the bunkers placed down the left bottom corner as foreground and using the rest as BG....my 20 cents....like i say...my opinions are very personal....

yup not suppose too...but so far..hehehehe tampok tampok eh sai la..hahaha abit abit can la. i dunnoe who start 1st here. give and take la ah. hehehe :devil:

Ok, if this is the rule, then we have to respect the rule here.... any suggestion where to post it ? But I won;t post here in CS...coz troublesome lah... anyway my flickr account is www.flickr.com/ramdiboy

Please also add my yahoo chat account to your chat box hor... ramdiboy@yahoo.com

i can't help but noticed that it's abit tight...i believe you are using the Toki? I'd prefer a horizontal shot with the bunkers placed down the left bottom corner as foreground and using the rest as BG....my 20 cents....like i say...my opinions are very personal....

No la bro..i use sigma 18-200...dun dare la to borrow cakka toki...our friend just buy skali drop..hahahaha. k bro thanks for ur opinions..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.