Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure you never wake up this morning with the aunty beside you?

hahaha,,eh cakka if i noe..i take the number la and recommend to u. I tink she's mak janda la..quite ok and for me quite tasty..hahah. maybe i'm drunk la..hahah. wasted

hahaha,,eh cakka if i noe..i take the number la and recommend to u. I tink she's mak janda la..quite ok and for me quite tasty..hahah. maybe i'm drunk la..hahah. wasted

auntie also.... want...

and I think you need to change signature laa.. grr why all 50D!??!!!

Have a great time last night with cakka,ardaan,draken,netjackal,kelvinsg & Dev2k8. long time never go out for this kindas grp SSS. We all go back quite late..Cannot drink with all the old man la..

rebelART|fatahgrafico

it was fun indeed especially the Beers, managed to convert some of yesterday's shot (still using Canon DPP). More on Flickr

3662028206_d46dbb1f88.jpg

once the booze comes shooting is forgotten :D
i'll create my flickr account asap

IMG_2125_cropped.jpg

the group shot from last night, tripod setup by me, camera setting and shutter by Fatah :D

Last edited:
Calling Rayn, Cakka & Deepster,

Cakka.....so, u 1 pax or 2 pax going?

Deepster..... how is yr final decision?

Rayn.......really, i don't feel good to go for such a attendance, always feels more people more fun. 5 to is the mininium, or else better to postpone again.

Vin

Alright.

As of now, people going to Pengerang this Saturday is

1. Me
2. Cakka
3. vin
4. deepster

Haslan, please confirm with me by Friday. Thanks.

4 of us can easiy get a cheap accomodation or rather shelter for the night as I think we will be out exploring then at night boozing right. Haha! But I dunno there got sell booze or not leh. LOL! :bsmilie:

Rayn.......really, i don't feel good to go for such a attendance, always feels more people more fun. 5 to is the mininium, or else better to postpone again.

Vin

Myself only. Im easy if we need to postpone.

if the place is outside singapore, i need to apply visa. :cry:

once the booze comes shooting is forgotten :D
i'll create my flickr account asap

IMG_2125_cropped.jpg

the group shot from last night, tripod setup by me, camera setting and shutter by Fatah :D

Nice shot!!! See 1000D can deliver:thumbsup: Actually i thought i was going to fall in the river after all the boozzzzzze hahaha...next friday then.....keep coming out with us kelvin and ur shooting skills sure improve plus bonus boozing capacity:bsmilie:

it was fun indeed especially the Beers, managed to convert some of yesterday's shot (still using Canon DPP). More on Flickr

3662028206_d46dbb1f88.jpg

Wow...nice compo and colors bro! Makes me feel holey :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Vin

vin.. i can go already.. i just got back to hear my mum say she sponsor some.. but cakka say may cancel cos too little ppl.. then nw change ringget.. pek chek.. lol..

Have a great time last night with cakka,ardaan,draken,netjackal,kelvinsg & Dev2k8. long time never go out for this kindas grp SSS. We all go back quite late..Cannot drink with all the old man la..last nite i was in the bus..there was a malay aunty sitting beside me.& she was a rugged type..i think she can smell me that i on alcohol. hahaha. den she ask.." Happening ke tadi "...warghhhhh i stunned leh....then she laugh at me..inside my heart. This aunty like can only..hahaha. but no la.i went home straight after that.

K soon i post the group photos.

rebelART|fatahgrafico

Orrh....next time under such circumstances....always think of Cakka n me....maybe 3 of us can try different kind of SSS together:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

vin.. i can go already.. i just got back to hear my mum say she sponsor some.. but cakka say may cancel cos too little ppl.. then nw change ringget.. pek chek.. lol..

Me and Cakka are going ahead as planned.

Tmr meet 7am at Changi Village Hawker Centre for breakfast 1st. I will see you tomorrow. :)

yeah.. bro! going with my kids. sms me 91826646 if anyone of u happen to be there.

Last edited:
Okay will ask my girl if she wants to go....will sms you when i'm ard

IMG_0107-1.jpg

Tried shooting some handheld pics down at changi village today. Came back and realised the overexposed and blown portion to the left of the image. How do I reduce/eliminate it? Help you guys!

IMG_0107-1.jpg

Tried shooting some handheld pics down at changi village today. Came back and realised the overexposed and blown portion to the left of the image. How do I reduce/eliminate it? Help you guys!

What's your settings?

Long exposure for night photography usually goes by this settings

f/11 to f/22, ISO100, 10s to bulb

Depending on what effects you want. But since you handheld, I guess you have to use ISO1600, f/2.8 to f/4, 1/100 or 1/125 to elminate over exposing.

What's your settings?

Long exposure for night photography usually goes by this settings

f/11 to f/22, ISO100, 10s to bulb

Depending on what effects you want. But since you handheld, I guess you have to use ISO1600, f/2.8 to f/4, 1/100 or 1/125 to elminate over exposing.

I used 1.5 sec shutter speed IIRC. And yes it was ISO 1600. I don't own a tripod yet =p

You mean the blown highlights can be reduced with settings like those you recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.