Status
Not open for further replies.
khairi said:
yo fox...brochure leh?!?!?

i oso want to take course there leh

wat u want??? soft/hard copy??

foxtwo said:
wat u want??? soft/hard copy??
either 1 will do...if you want to take me there and let me work as your full-time artistic model also can...first month free...subsequent...100bucks a day for a single day shoot, and 200 bucks a day for 2 days shoot, 300 bucks a day for 3 days shoot and so on n so on.

khairi said:
either 1 will do...if you want to take me there and let me work as your full-time artistic model also can...first month free...subsequent...100bucks a day for a single day shoot, and 200 bucks a day for 2 days shoot, 300 bucks a day for 3 days shoot and so on n so on.

Me also wanna see!!!

foxtwo said:
oh ya cheat, ruby doesn't stock gossen anymore lah!

Ooh... too bad then. Anyway, can also get vintage lightmeter from yahoo auction or ebay mah!

khairi said:
i'm perfectly fine and man, your AVATAR...you play GUITAR!!!!

EXCELLENT DUDE!!! PARTY TIME!!! ROMEO'S WORLD...AWESOME!!!
ermmm.. I do play the guitar.... And the keyboards/piano too... :rolleyes:

khairi said:
who else is going pro?
pro in the sense earn from photography as major income (not how great the pics are)

like quite a few ppl thinking of going pro hor...

quekky said:
pro in the sense earn from photography as major income (not how great the pics are)

Like who?? :dunno:

quekky said:

Well you gotta be up to some kinda standard to earn income from your shoots. I mean who would pay for lousy pics?

hey hey.... how's everyone doin'?

just a short note to say that i'll be taking a break from photography for a while. happy shooting and posting!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.