Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hwchoy said:
I heard an extract of Eurycoma longifolia helps. Alternatively try swallowing a few Periophthalmodon schlosseri alive every morning.
:think: Hmmm... I understand the part about tonkat ali... but what can the mud skipper do??? :confused:

khairi said:
qns: what is the process of separating water and oil called?
anyone knows?

Emulsification... think thats one method....

The other is separation by gravity... oil lighter than water....

Thats all I know...

SnapSnap said:
:think: Hmmm... I understand the part about tonkat ali... but what can the mud skipper do??? :confused:

Read in the papers that some in Malaysia swallow live mud skippers as aphrodisiac.... and they claim its very effective.... Me think that they better rinse their mouths 1st before their activity.... :bsmilie:

Good morning folks!
Have you had you daily dose of extract of Eurycoma longifolia and live Periophthalmodon schlosseri this morning? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

*gd morning forks, i'm a newbie in this thread, i have read post 1 and the last page, hope to make some contribution to this thread to kill time and gain 1 million posts status soon.*

:embrass:

xin said:
Dun think he ate anything squarish rite??

Maybe ate too full liao....

Ah... you didn't see his food? It was a square sourdough sandwich.......... :bsmilie: He had to take out all the veggies in order to eat it.... simply too thick already.

Belle&Sebastain said:
*gd morning forks, i'm a newbie in this thread, i have read post 1 and the last page, hope to make some contribution to this thread to kill time and gain 1 million posts status soon.*

:embrass:

Welcome! Welcome! Heh.. you did read from page 1... Good good. ;p

calisc said:
Ah... you didn't see his food? It was a square sourdough sandwich.......... :bsmilie: He had to take out all the veggies in order to eat it.... simply too thick already.

I ever ordered a 3/4 pound burger at a restaurant... think its called China Jump at CHIJmes....

The burger has 3 patties in all... each 1/4 pound.... and has loads of toppings like bacon, ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes etc etc....
The burger abt the 15-20cm in height... abt 20cm diameter....
At my appetite peak... I couldn't finish the burger.... so U can imagine how bad it was.... :sweat:

xin said:
I ever ordered a 3/4 pound burger at a restaurant... think its called China Jump at CHIJmes....

The burger has 3 patties in all... each 1/4 pound.... and has loads of toppings like bacon, ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes etc etc....
The burger abt the 15-20cm in height... abt 20cm diameter....
At my appetite peak... I couldn't finish the burger.... so U can imagine how bad it was.... :sweat:

That one can feed 3 persons already........... :sweat:

calisc said:
Welcome! Welcome! Heh.. you did read from page 1... Good good. ;p

No lah, read the words carefully... it says, "...read page 1 and the last page..." :cool:

SnapSnap said:
No lah, read the words carefully... it says, "...read page 1 and the last page..." :cool:

by the time i finished reading this thread, it will be 6pm and i be ready to get off work, no time to post liao. :sweat:

also newbie question, do the ppl in this thread also post the sentosa thread as well? or is it a competition thingie? must post a Q&A on the thread. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.