Cheap D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

I'm planning to get D90 tomorrow from LORDS camera. Price quoted $1610. Kit lens, 8GB, Lowerpro bag and cleaning kit. Just called up and the price is confirmed. However, no discount even getting 3 - 4 sets at one time...not even free gifts..

TK Foto quoted $1650 for the same package but include UV filter (don't expect good brand anyway). But no better price if buying more than one set.

wa..that good price le..then maybe get from lords liao..bte wanna check if pay by credit card, normally how many % extra they willl charge ar? thanks

anyone got fear if this yr D90 will get replaced ? .... its a one and half yrs old since annoucent in late 2008

anyone got fear if this yr D90 will get replaced ? .... its a one and half yrs old since annoucent in late 2008

If like that forever dont get better.. example maybe D91 cm out next mth but priced at 2k.. then wait for the price drop till maybe 1.6k,then maybe D92 come out.. and so and so..:bsmilie:

If like that forever dont get better.. example maybe D91 cm out next mth but priced at 2k.. then wait for the price drop till maybe 1.6k,then maybe D92 come out.. and so and so..:bsmilie:

Pls lor, its only simple logic ... if u know next month , say nikon D95 coming out with better spec and retailing $200 odd more expensive then D90.. are you still going to buy D90 ???

like Nikon 500D ... i probably bang balls if i bought 450D weeks before 500D comes out as I would LOVE the video function... well each to their own la..

I don't care price drop or not in future ... i just dont like buying something where their lifeline is getting near the end and where replacement might come soon.

replace then gd, can buy d90 at cheaper price :D

replace then gd, can buy d90 at cheaper price :D

but I tell u .. a replacement should not come anything soon.. the D90 still hold very well vs the rest...

I heard only when D300s get new model then only I see D90 replacement .. its either end of 2010 or early 2011 ...

anyway... let;s not talk about this.. continue on where to buy cheap :)

Pls lor, its only simple logic ... if u know next month , say nikon D95 coming out with better spec and retailing $200 odd more expensive then D90.. are you still going to buy D90 ???

like Nikon 500D ... i probably bang balls if i bought 450D weeks before 500D comes out as I would LOVE the video function... well each to their own la..

I don't care price drop or not in future ... i just dont like buying something where their lifeline is getting near the end and where replacement might come soon.

oic:dunno:

cheers... btw sorry i mean canon 450d / 500d ... hehe

feel like going to buy the D90 NOW before i go off later.. sian .. if only no need to work

where u go bro?..so far lords price that u quote the lowest d, and i have check SLR if bot more set also no discount..so maybe u can go get it first @ lords and bring with u overseas :)

where u go bro?..so far lords price that u quote the lowest d, and i have check SLR if bot more set also no discount..so maybe u can go get it first @ lords and bring with u overseas :)

Melaka ..hehe.. ya i wont expect cheaper px when u buy together.. i mean, sell to we all 5 sets so what? they probably can sell 5 set separately within 2 days also ..hehee

i think i go buy it next wk la... no urgent, can wait..

gaffgirl - any days
Ck0112 - any days but before end of the month..
Sandscape -
manfx - i go only nxt wkend whether fri, sat or sun

who else will get D90..we go get together la..sure can get better price and freebies wan kekeke :)

manfx - i go only nxt wkend whether fri, sat or sun

just got mine today at LORDS! the price quoted is for cash. Additional 1% for NETS. For credit cards... hmm.. if not wrong.. additional 3% or 5%?. Why not call up to confirm before going. Also, i was told that they are left with 4 sets!

just got mine today at LORDS! the price quoted is for cash. Additional 1% for NETS. For credit cards... hmm.. if not wrong.. additional 3% or 5%?. Why not call up to confirm before going. Also, i was told that they are left with 4 sets!

Where is LORDS?

How much does AlanP sell?

you can call up to check on the price from all the shop. Ensure the price term, the gifts and the name of person who quotes the price to you.
My survey was Lords offered the lowest price from others' for the same package.
More importantly, when you are there, before paying, please check carefully the condition of the camera and the lens.
My own experience.. I noticed some white spots on the camera lens which won't go away after he cleaned up. I kept asking about it and he eventually gave me another set.
If you do not know anything about camera, best is bring someone to accompany you.

LORD'S CAMERA. Address: 304 ORCHARD ROAD #01-79 LUCKY PLAZA SINGAPORE 238863. Phone: 6235 4605.

Alan Photo Trading
109 North Bridge Road #02-07
FUNAN The IT Mall Singapore 179097
Contact No. : +(65) 6883 0922

Alan Photo Trading
1 Rochor Canal Road
#01-38 Sim Lim Square, Singapore 188504
Contact No. : +(65) 6336 0922

Isnt that the price at SLR revolution? haha.. got mine 2 weeks back. to me its ok..

yah yah.. some place few dollar cheaper but i think i want to give them the biz.. 2 times there also they bother to spent time talk to me..

i believe its not always need to go for cheapest.. but a balance of both and hope everyone does the same pls... so we get good shop ard

imagine if only L2 of SLS are only selling cameras in singapore... scary huh??

Hi, ystd I just checked Holland V Parasilk, Tamron 17-50 VC is only $888 while the non-VC is $580.
Call them up to check if interested ya? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.