CF Cards

sy1988

Nov 29, 2010
Hi everyone!

Any advice on where I can get CF cards in Singapore without getting ripped off? Is the best alternative to ship from Amazon, or buy from overseas? Sorry for this noob question!

Hi everyone!

Any advice on where I can get CF cards in Singapore without getting ripped off? Is the best alternative to ship from Amazon, or buy from overseas? Sorry for this noob question!

If you buy CF cards from overseas and found to be faulty, what are you going to do? Buy price+shipping+send back=$$

Buy locally can check price and come with local warranty.
You get rip-off because of lack of knowledge.

Go Sim Lim Sq, 3floor onwards, they display many memory cards outside the stores, have price tag on the packagings too, just check around and see who you want to buy from.

Suggest u buy from Amazon. Prices are really much lower than SG in general. And amazon's after sales service is known to be exemplary.

Sim Lim Sq 5th floor
Look for
Best Bargain
I used to work for a memory card distributorship. Sometimes we even traded cards from them (Paid Best Bargain $ for their cards instead of them buying from us) , because the prices were so good. I still go there for good pricing.

thanks so much for all your help guys! will look into the various options again!