casual shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! harlow!! cos every friday no school.. trying make full use of the time and learn something new.. apply leave!! hahaha... i got my 10D liao..:D

drumma said:
haha! harlow!! cos every friday no school.. trying make full use of the time and learn something new.. apply leave!! hahaha... i got my 10D liao..

WAH 10D!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: U finally got it!

I can't take leave... saving my leaves for a BIG vacation this october hahahah

drumma said:
hmmm.. still thinking? anyone free to shoot? :D mrt later ba.. when i have a wide angle lens.. :D

Currently LTA has this contest dealing with transport system in Singapore, guys check out here at www.lta.gov.sg to find out more. Dateline 15th June, I'm trying to go for shooting so as to be able to participate but there will so many people at the station or mrt hard to shoot with people staring at you, even sometimes just shoot the station name got stares from people. So i believe its okay to shoot since it has this contest to celebrate LTA 40th National Day! Guys go for it!

jodie_tan said:
shiok...early this friday...call me for morning call ;)

Roger , 7am Friday then.

drumma said:
which mrt station?

I am thinking of Cityhall (it is central for meetup). Will like to take shots of the busy train transit and finally some of the system itself when traffic is light.

Secondly, where shld we go after this ? I have a morning to spare. Chinatown ? Little India ?

PM me ur mobile number. Jodie , r u interested in joining this field trip ?

drumma said:
uppps for the last time for coming morning shoot!

Still awake ????

Apologies to all...had to deal with some events organisation which went cocked up...sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.