casual shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumma said:
yeah... post post!

Slides have to wait until monday to post.... but i have some shots on b&w film, later can post liao :)

ups!! every friday i'm free in the morning til afternoon.. thinking of doing a MRT series(if smrt allows, dunno.. can confirm with them though).. anyone? :D

Just shoot and if they ask....act as a tourist
P1040402.jpg

P1040401.jpg

P5220002.jpg

P1040364.jpg

have some ideas of shooting in city hall and doing long exposures.. ppl rushing.. then some candids like impatient face.. :D dunno, so i assume i have to act as a tourist and i'll be granted such rights to shoot? :p lol, tourist dun bring tripod USUALLY..

the 'tripod' is around us all the time. for street shoots at low light i just prop my cam against or on something solid and stable(chair,stone bench,railing and even dustin....)

drumma said:
hmmm.. still thinking? anyone free to shoot? :D mrt later ba.. when i have a wide angle lens.. :D

Will be doing MRT shots on friday morning .....

drumma said:
sure? sweet. where? city hall? cos they have alot of escalators.. dunno if can find a nice angle or not.

Rush working hours in the morning . i like to capture the crowds.

I will start off arnd 7 to 7:30 am this friday.... that is the best crowd, best time

drumma said:
oh.. u shooting before u going to work.. no prob.. :D can start at that time also.

oh ... clearing leave... shooting mrt , maybe see how , go ubin swap flies after that :bsmilie:

wah drumma every friday go shooting? hehehe.. i cannot join u liao, busy with work these few weeks..:(
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.