casual shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh i stay just behind Ngee Ann Poly. Super near. Any photographer gathering is fun stuff! Shoot me an sms at 91596604 man.

drumma said:
yah.. where to sunrise? i dun mind doing street in the morning.. then afternoon can do portraiture with jodie.. school theme? hahaha..

Hi there,
I would like to join you guys for the afternoon shoot and where,what time to meet

Joe

wah!! very 'luan'.... i doubt i can join u guys in the morning for labrador park. cos i'm meeting some ppl in the morning.. unless it's town.
ray_stinger, u want to orgarnise the morning labrador shoot? unless anyone wants to go city area.. then suggest some places.
i'll be shooting in NP in the afternoon.
pls indicate if u are interested.
in the afternoon.
1.drumma
2.jodie

wah!! very 'luan'.... i doubt i can join u guys in the morning for labrador park. cos i'm meeting some ppl in the morning.. unless it's town.
ray_stinger, u want to orgarnise the morning labrador shoot? unless anyone wants to go city area.. then suggest some places.
i'll be shooting in NP in the afternoon.
pls indicate if u are interested.
in the afternoon.
1.drumma
2.jodie
3.joe

afternoon what time and where to meet?

hahaha.. where u working at? np so big.. take leave shoot np.. why not? hahaha..

for those who wants to go shoot with me in np, pls give me ur contact..
joe, thanks

drumma said:
hahaha.. where u working at? np so big.. take leave shoot np.. why not? hahaha..

for those who wants to go shoot with me in np, pls give me ur contact..
joe, thanks
working at blk8...well..i can always join u guys for shoot next wk..jus inform me one day b4 and i'll bring my cam to skool... :D
actually take leave cos i very tired of work...haha...so it makes no sense to go back to my workplace during leave... :)

plan will be to blow out ngee ann and get all the girls' pictures and blackmail them!

haha, serious... will start from around 2pm or so.. then we will just start taking pictures.. can do library theme if u guys on.. haha.. be each other model.. meeting 2pm at ngee ann bus stop. cool?

drumma said:
plan will be to blow out ngee ann and get all the girls' pictures and blackmail them!

haha, serious... will start from around 2pm or so.. then we will just start taking pictures.. can do library theme if u guys on.. haha.. be each other model.. meeting 2pm at ngee ann bus stop. cool?

wish i could join u, drumma bro
but have to work... sigh
:(

drumma said:
oh man, dude.. wil plan again next time.. impossible to shoot finish school... so many candids and ideas in my brain now!!!

can we plan to do one outing of all the tertiary's BA depts?
:)
:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.