Case/bag for KX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing beats a bag that has a waist belt/clip for me. they usually double as a sling bag as well. It distributes the weight from waist down to be supported by the strongest part of the body (ie. the legs). No spine, back, shoulder, head, etc pain from carrying a shoulder or haversack style bag. Very important for me since I am on foot for long hours during tours. Frees up the shoulders to carry a haversack which carries other non camera stuff as well.

The only downside is carrying capacity and long lenses.

Many many thanks for bros and sisters who have replied to this.
When information overflow, the decision process will get more complicated.
If allowed, I would like to close this thread.

Many many thanks for bros and sisters who have replied to this.
When information overflow, the decision process will get more complicated.
If allowed, I would like to close this thread.

Bag choice is a totally personal thing, as it is dependent on one's individual needs. There are plenty of bag reviews all over the internet so one should go check them out for ideas. But most importantly is to bring all your gear down to the shop and try out the available bags. The choice will be very clear.. You'll probably end up going bag shopping again though, camera bags are the guy equivalent of girls and their handbags.

I think you can close the thread by clicking on 'Thread tools' just under the page numbers at the top-right.

I agree with darr about bags being personal; it may have many users and great price and well designed, and... totally don't suit you! :p

Having said that, I only went through one other camera bag (Lowepro Slingshot) before settling on my current one and one - Domke F-3x. Which I shall remain faithful to..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.