Canon Users Photoshoot Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
yr alvatar very fierce. My camo cant fight with your... Lets shoot the sunbirds tml...

The alvatar is my role model, a Sniper is a sharp shooter and he works alone, I used that because it helps to remind me, I got to shoot sharp pictures, and further more most macro shooter always shoots alone, aiya! not challenging anyone la…;)

Sunbirds! Got to learn from you tml… :)

so if rain then how???? lol juz asking... lol

Follow the success of the 2nd trip at MOG previously, I shall propose the 3rd trip to Mandai Orchid Garden (MOG).

This is also a follow-up session for the newbies who have attended the workshop conducted by us, a field trip practice session for what you have learnt during the lesson.

Date : 26 Nov 2006, Sunday
Time : 0815 hours
Meeting Place : Entrance of MOG
Cost : $1.50 Entrance Fee

You can take bus 138 outside Ang Mo Kio MRT to MOG. For those who wanted to meet at Ang Mo Kio MRT, you can arrange to meet earlier and go together.

For those who are coming from the West, you can take bus no. 926 from Woodlands Bus Interchange as well as 927 from Chua Chu Kang Bus Interchange to MOG.

I heard that the traveling time of 926 / 927 to MOG is faster than 138 from Ang Mio Kio.

What you can shoot at MOG? Simply a lot of good stuff. :thumbsup:

1) Sunbirds
2) Other species of birds
3) Orchid, plants & other types of flower
4) Insects
5) Others

Hey guys... Anyoe from woodlands or near and wanna take a cab?? Cos I check out the bus 926.. It only starts operation 0830am le... how how my frens???

My number is 98569995, anyone interested to take a cab there pls sms / call me... (Vincent Chua)

Hey guys... Anyoe from woodlands or near and wanna take a cab?? Cos I check out the bus 926.. It only starts operation 0830am le... how how my frens???

My number is 98569995, anyone interested to take a cab there pls sms / call me... (Vincent Chua)

Hi Vincent,

I would suggest that you take MRT to AMK MRT, and then transfer to bus 138 outside the MRT. It's much faster.

Of course, if you have someone to share cab with you, then it's another story.

so if rain then how???? lol juz asking... lol

Use weather sealed camera like mine. haha. Joking lah. From past days analysis, rains only in the afternoon so mornin would be fine.

Else we can gather at the restaurant for Brunch. Shooting from the pavilions during the rain is also fun. No worries, just be creative and shoot. It will be more challenging. Have fun.

last minute error
cannot go
sad sad

Thank you USM for this gathering, meet all the friendly and nice people today, Thanks everybody. :)

Steve, you win liao lor. 1st to post after the gathering. Nice meeting you all too. looking forward to the photos.

Thanks for letting me try your Big brother lens...

Now I'm taking the antibiotics .....
.....for the L lens BBB virus.... :bsmilie:

Nice meeting you all too...

Its been great pleasure meeting ole pals and getting to know new ones. Truly nice meeting all this morning. Lots of sharing my seniors and such spirits are great ... :thumbsup:

Made a small post of my takes this morning on this thread, please feel free to critique so that I get to learn more, thanks in advance

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2642715#post2642715

Its been great pleasure meeting ole pals and getting to know new ones. Truly nice meeting all this morning. Lots of sharing my seniors and such spirits are great ... :thumbsup:

Made a small post of my takes this morning on this thread, please feel free to critique so that I get to learn more, thanks in advance

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2642715#post2642715

Oh my god .......... Bro, you definitely have a good catch this morning. :bigeyes:

Green lizard somemore. :sweat:

Once again, thanks everyone for coming this morning. :thumbsup:

The group photo is posted here.

MOG_0153.jpg

My only keeper shot for the morning. :cry:

im home~~~~

veri tired~~~~ tehehehe had alot of fun will post pictures soon [i know they'r going to be rather washed out~~~~ i like that kind of pics~~~]

oh well till i go to work tomorrow... take carez.... *plonks back to invisible state*

Status
Not open for further replies.