Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

Hi sorry just saw that the ppp is available until today. Will it still continue after today?

That's not true, I just went this morning to order my S95 through the PP Program. ;-)

Yea, I am interested to know the PPP price for 600D body too.

Wonder if they would include the freebies that is given out during the IT Show or not.

Hi, any news if the 600D is available for purchase via the PPP ? Want to find out more before going down to IT show later!

Thanks!

You can call them mah... see the number is in the first post.

Hi, any news if the 600D is available for purchase via the PPP ? Want to find out more before going down to IT show later!

Thanks!

The PPP is only available via HF office. Don't think it will be available at the IT Show.

Price for 600D is already available in Canon.com.sg

Body: $1,199
Kit 1: $1,399
Kit 2: $1,749

& as mentioned above from me, I emailed canon & they said yes it'll be included in PPP.

Am going IT show later! :D

Called the hotline and they said gotta go to HF to check the price.

Anyone have a positive confirmation that we can get the Crumpler bag if we go for the PPP? Called up Canon's hotline but the guy on the line sounded unsure as well. Since the bag is a online warranty premium and redemption period is anyday before 16 March, does it mean that if we get the camera from PPP after 16 March = no bag? Or they base on the day you expressed your interest?

Anyone with experience from past redemptions?

Based on other people's past experience, as long as your purchase is before 16 March, you register online a little after that, you can still get the freebies. Else, you can wait till after 16 March to see what other things they offer. Canon seems to always throw something in with your purchase. E.g. 50mm f/1.8, tripod, now bag.

If i trade in a DSLR, eg, 20D, compared to trade in a pns, any difference? Can get more discount?

no different.

Better you sell your 20D in BnS.

Lunch time will go there with my colleague... will update again... :D

- 600d body only $986
- 600d kit 1 (18-55) $1151
- 600d kit 2 (18-135) $1438

Free gift would be 8gb sd card, EF book, and canon normal bag (not crumpler).

They informed us that the camera will be arrive about first week of april... So, forget about the crumpler bag...

btw, my colleague order kit 2.

oh man no crumpler bag!!

thats sad news :(

looks like the deal at it show is a much better buy now considering the tripod/bag and the dry cabinet..

Yes, it's about the same and you'll get the camera immediately.

unless you need a bigger/better dry cabinet, bag & tripod.