Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

wah...so long ar...what model u trade in and what new model u take?

I did PP a year back..

that time was the G11.. trade in faulty ixus v3.

yes. waited for 4 weeks, in the end call up canon, immediately expedite for me.

Just picked up my G12, only 2 days wait time.
Comes with standard freebies (8GB 6X SD and camera pouch).

made a slight mistake on my last posting, the SD card is Class 6, 100X or 15MBs.

anyone know if latest price for s95 and g12? is it 531?

anyone know if latest price for s95 and g12? is it 531?

G12 is $674. (20% off retail price). Unsure about S95.
Since this is PP, it's 12 mths canon warranty (+3mths if registered online).

Guys, you can refer to the canon prices here ...note that PPP is up to 550D only.

Do thhe math by subtracting 20.5%... the result is the PPP price

Guys, you can refer to the canon prices here ...note that PPP is up to 550D only.

Do thhe math by subtracting 20.5%... the result is the PPP price

I just come back from canon for the PP. Got myself a G12 at $674. If you dont have a canon camera nvm..Just go to sungei rd buy a old old cam for $5 then use it go trade in..haha..

I just come back from canon for the PP. Got myself a G12 at $674. If you dont have a canon camera nvm..Just go to sungei rd buy a old old cam for $5 then use it go trade in..haha..

edited: nevermind i read the first page.

Last edited:
Latest update (28/2/2011)

Just came back from CSC.

Those who wish to trade in their old camera (canon only) for Canon Legria, the answer is YES.

*Limited to which model that you can purchase?

ALL HF model ONLY

Camera ?

Until 550D ONLY

Will 600D be included when it comes out or it'll take months till it's in? Sorry, new here! :)

Based on last year experience, 600D will be in the program when they launch the product.

*Assuming canon will launch 600D at IT show this coming thursday.

Based on last year experience, 600D will be in the program when they launch the product.

Oh okay! Shall go and check it out this thurs! But I read that people say do not buy from IT shows? Is it that bad? /:

IT show normally comes with the RRP price with some freebies (some of them are not really usefull).

I would rather buy from this program or from the normal shop, the $$ different can be used to purchase other accessories that we need.

Alrighty. Hopefully it'll be included in the program once it's out! Thanks! :D

Hi sorry just saw that the ppp is available until today. Will it still continue after today?

You mean there'll no longer be the privilege purchase program anymore? =O

Does it mean that we may have to wait for a few months until 600D is in the program as well?

Does it mean that we may have to wait for a few months until 600D is in the program as well?

No need to wait for few months, just few days.