Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

i wanted to trade my old 3 in 1 printer for a scanner... is it possible?

Might be, Canon website state clearly.

Hi guys,

Have any1 tried asking abt the price for 60D with this particular program? If yes, how much do they charge? Wanted to get a 60D with 18-135mm lense.....

REgards
Ray;)

Hi guys,

Have any1 tried asking abt the price for 60D with this particular program? If yes, how much do they charge? Wanted to get a 60D with 18-135mm lense.....

REgards
Ray;)

YES, someone asked it. The answer is at post #148

it still isn't.

was there last week, 550D and below.

How about camcorder ?

Anyone try before ?

Guys who want to buy the Rebel series under the PPP may now want to hold their gun first. The 600D will become eligible once it is launched as it is an entry level camera. :)

Guys who want to buy the Rebel series under the PPP may now want to hold their gun first. The 600D will become eligible once it is launched as it is an entry level camera. :)

most probbably that will be available by end of march

Last year, 550d was available mid march... ;)

anyone know if buy s95 can trade in and get 20% discount? is it 17 or 20%? free original case plus memory card like the retail bundle?
thanks! :)

any lobang for used canon camera?

anyone know if buy s95 can trade in and get 20% discount? is it 17 or 20%? free original case plus memory card like the retail bundle?
thanks! :)

any lobang for used canon camera?

Friend of mine just used an an old canon camera to qualify for the S95 2 days ago under this program. Quoted $531 compared to stated price of $669 at the website. 20.6% off. No idea regarding the bundle but should be the standard items.

CamInit said:
Friend of mine just used an an old canon camera to qualify for the S95 2 days ago under this program. Quoted $531 compared to stated price of $669 at the website. 20.6% off. No idea regarding the bundle but should be the standard items.

531 is very good! Any freebie

Hi bros, I just CSC about the program and they told me the old camera needs to be faulty before they offer this program.. Can someone verify? Because I have a working IXUS40 and I thought of using it for G12.. Can I do that?

Hi bros, I just CSC about the program and they told me the old camera needs to be faulty before they offer this program.. Can someone verify? Because I have a working IXUS40 and I thought of using it for G12.. Can I do that?

can.

if u are afraid, smash it on the floor then it will be eligible for the program.

don need.. traded in a working ixus before.

but u call them and ask for stock first, the last time i went was the week before CNY. everything no stock.

IF they got stock mean can get on the spot?

no. need to wait a few days at least for them to order.

I waited for nearly a mth.

wah...so long ar...what model u trade in and what new model u take?

no. need to wait a few days at least for them to order.

I waited for nearly a mth.

I waited 2 days to get the 550D body as they have stock at their ware house, need to wait for delivery to CSC.

for other models no stock they say must wait. Few weeks or months

I waited 2 days to get the 550D body as they have stock at their ware house, need to wait for delivery to CSC.

for other models no stock they say must wait. Few weeks or months

Brother,I have a canon EOS 50E, can I use this model to top up with 550D? and do you know how much I have to top up?