Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

Perhaps you ahould consider a newer camera? G12 is almost 2 years old ard. The features it has is no longer competitive

Competitive? Competitive compared to what? You mean the 500D that I have now, which is easily 4 years old and counting means I cannot take pictures competitively compared to new models out now?

Still cannot fully understand some ppl's constant pursuit of new fangled technology....

Cool!!! Need to find spoilt canon camera Liao!!! Where u guys find ah?

If want cheap cameras, try the "thieves market" at Jalan Besar

g12 collected ytd.. took 2 workdays. thanks to CS for such valuable information!

Sivakis said:
Competitive? Competitive compared to what? You mean the 500D that I have now, which is easily 4 years old and counting means I cannot take pictures competitively compared to new models out now?

Still cannot fully understand some ppl's constant pursuit of new fangled technology....

Newer cameras offfers same level/better level of quality in a smaller package. Thats what compact cameras are supposed to be. I dont know why brought up 500d in the topic

Perhaps you ahould consider a newer camera? G12 is almost 2 years old ard. The features it has is no longer competitive

which would u recommend?

the advance of the newer model is the HD movies only...
ISO ok la... this is used for underwater and also auto mode for my gf to use.
also maybe will be my backup camera too

Last edited:
which would u recommend?

the advance of the newer model is the HD movies only...
ISO ok la... this is used for underwater and also auto mode for my gf to use.
also maybe will be my backup camera too

for ladies auto use i would recommend s100, but since your using it for backup you can stick with G12.

Sorry to say given G1X large mininum focusing distance it would be hard to zhi pai hand held unless she has long hands. G12 is a better option in this aspect.

will 650d be inside this PPP?

hyori said:
will 650d be inside this PPP?

Most probably. Better confirm with canon

Last edited:
Have anyone tried getting 650d for ppp

Why not check the Canon website yourself?

Also, why not call up and ask Canon?