Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

Well, 650D is in my hand now tho' PPP.

how much did you pay for the 650D? body only or with 18-55mm lens?
im wondering if kitII, 18-135mm lens is part of the PPP.

Is 7D in the PPP?

how much did you pay for the 650D? body only or with 18-55mm lens?
im wondering if kitII, 18-135mm lens is part of the PPP.

Hi, just newly joined the DSLR club and bought myself a 650D from this program with Kit 1 at $986, 17.6% off the SRP. All 3 options are available, body, kit 1 and 2.

Actually hor... not only xD series are not included, xxD series are not too.

I did ask the question of why xD and xxD cam not included and one of the Canon rep replied me once (last year I believe), this program is more or less aimed at people who wanted to go into DSLR section (more or less upgrade from their p&s, film and/or prosumer camera) so it is only availble for xxxD and xxxxD cameras.

Actually hor... not only xD series are not included, xxD series are not too.

That's what I thought too but according to post #499 the 60D is now included.

Oh... cool! Maybe one of these days, they will include the xD too. I am hoping to get a cheaper 5DmkIII :)

Never will be for Professional models.

Hi, just newly joined the DSLR club and bought myself a 650D from this program with Kit 1 at $986, 17.6% off the SRP. All 3 options are available, body, kit 1 and 2.

Seems like the price has dropped. I got my 650D with 18-55mm in September. It was $1068

60D is in the ppp. I was quoted $1150 for the body only or about 17.8% off the Canon website price. Cash or credit card accepted. This was about 2 months back. I think the 60d has been in the ppp for quite sometime already.

Maybe its cheaper now.

azurebluee said:
60D is in the ppp. I was quoted $1150 for the body only or about 17.8% off the Canon website price. Cash or credit card accepted. This was about 2 months back. I think the 60d has been in the ppp for quite sometime already.

Maybe its cheaper now.

Thanks. In the past xxD series was not included. This was according to CSC then.

Anybody knows if the EOS M is included in PPP? much appreciated:)

Is the Canon Powershot series included in the programme? I'm looking to purchase the latest G15.

PS: Sorry, i just read the previous pages, and yes its included!

Last edited:
G1X and G15 are both listed in PPP.
EOS-M not included.

Hi, do you know the price of th G1X?
Thanks.

I called them couple days ago and was told that EOS-M is included in this scheme.

That is great! EOS-M is in the scheme !! Thanks for the information.

esoeij said:
Thanks. In the past xxD series was not included. This was according to CSC then.

Hi just to confirm is 60D need to be purchase when another EOS traded in?

Long time ago (say 15 month) a compact cam can trade for up to any XXXD, while an EOS can trade for up to any XXD model.