Canon Photo Marathon III 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
+evenstar said:
Read Digital Life and there were only ~360 participants last year...nt even near the 600 cap...

usually 40% of those who register do not show up on the day itself. there should be ard 500 participants this year, i reckon.

zaren said:
ah peks lose to the under 17s more likely. the youngsters can run faster and complete their photo themes faster!

:bsmilie:

But ah peks got license to drive mah. We have to take public transport or ask mama papa to bring us around. :embrass:

n0d3 said:
But ah peks got license to drive mah. We have to take public transport or ask mama papa to bring us around. :embrass:

wah mama papa drive u ard ah....so lucky!

zaren said:
come come.... the ah pek team is guaranteed to win at least one prize!

eh...what happened to ur coolpix team???!!!!

Bo lang ki leh, :bsmilie:

espn said:
Bo lang ki leh, :bsmilie:

of cos lah....all r shooting with Nikon DSLRs mah.....who shoots with a coolpix at a photo marathon??!!

there is, on the other thread which i started earlier. the sentiment is dat since canon sg is already giving all participants a vest, guess its treated as a form of payment for ur pics. ;)

anyway, even if there's a cap, just sign up lah. at the very least, go in a grp and have fun together. for my kakis and i, we had more fun yakking and eating along the way ard singapore then actually shooting. :bsmilie:

Just wondering, the vest sizes for XL and L are they asian cut or "angmoh cut" cos if it's the former i need to get XL :sweat:

erm i dont mind joining a coolpix team if there is. no money for dslrs.

Klose said:
Just wondering, the vest sizes for XL and L are they asian cut or "angmoh cut" cos if it's the former i need to get XL :sweat:

be on the safe side, get XL. its roomier. ;)

zaren said:
of cos lah....all r shooting with Nikon DSLRs mah.....who shoots with a coolpix at a photo marathon??!!

Tio suaned!!!!!

What to do, no $$ for DSLRs is like that one :bsmilie:

espn said:
Tio suaned!!!!!

What to do, no $$ for DSLRs is like that one :bsmilie:

just kidding lah....a coolpix has just as much chance as a DSLR of winning the competition. it's the photog that matters.

:)

zaren said:
just kidding lah....a coolpix has just as much chance as a DSLR of winning the competition. it's the photog that matters.

:)
MTL!!! Shoot shoot shoot!!!

yea yea ! join join join. i had lotsa fun last yr :p.. seems tis yr the prizes are.... not as good hor ? :p

duckizz said:
yea yea ! join join join. i had lotsa fun last yr :p.. seems tis yr the prizes are.... not as good hor ? :p
Ooo here comes last year merit winner for 1st category :D

wha zan yr reply SO FAST !

wear the yellow nikon t-shirt we got from big walk and then wear the canon camera vest :p ought to cause lots of chaos then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.