Canon EOS 550D Neoprene Holster (Soft Cover)

agoodfella

Mar 5, 2010
Does anyone know where I can pick one of these up for my 550D? And how much should I expect to pay (roughly)?

Many thanks!

Happy CNY!

You can try SGCameraStore or ArtWorkFoto..
Not really sure if they still have it.. You can call to check..

You can try SGCameraStore or ArtWorkFoto..
Not really sure if they still have it.. You can call to check..

Thanks, do you know if they carried it before?

agoodfella, you are really really lazy.

Just google? Check the websites provided?

agoodfella, you are really really lazy.

Just google? Check the websites provided?

I am lazy. But "really, really" lazy? I'm not sure I agree with that.

...and yes, I checked both websites and google. no joy. hence my reaching out to the Canon community here...

thanks for your input. (even if it didn't really add anything useful).

Last edited:
Canon don't make such Neoprene case and "where to buy and how much" belongs to consumers corner, thread moved.

Op-tech make such neoprene case, you can find it in most major camera stores, our advertisers also selling generic neoprene cases, you can check out the mass sale section.

if you only keen to buy case with Canon words on it, I guess you can buy it from ebay since you able to find it from there.

hope this help.

Canon don't make such Neoprene case and "where to buy and how much" belongs to consumers corner, thread moved.

Op-tech make such neoprene case, you can find it in most major camera stores, our advertisers also selling generic neoprene cases, you can check out the mass sale section.

if you only keen to buy case with Canon words on it, I guess you can buy it from ebay since you able to find it from there.

hope this help.

OK thanks for the reply.

Quick Q (for anyone out there): the closest bag I found was the one for the 60D (link attached above), does anyone know if this bag would be a close enough fit for my 550D?

Thanks