3436585349_aaa275979a.jpg

Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160) , Aperture: f/9.0 , Focal Length: 55 mm , iso: 100

3437425398_4c81bdbceb.jpg

Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125) , Aperture: f/7.1 , Focal Length: 20 mm , iso: 100

Last edited:
Nice pictures, frans84.

Share your settings if possible. :)

hmmm.. i filled up the setting...
im newbie on Dslr cam.... most of the daily shot will take in P mode.... haha...
the night shot is in M mode due to having tripod and hav enough time to figure out the settings....try in error with few shots...

please advice me if you guys hav any feed back on my settings... coz i find out my photos focusing is not good enough (not sharp) during shooting the landscape.....

some of my photos in flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frans84

Last edited:
hmmm.. i filled up the setting...
im newbie on Dslr cam.... most of the daily shot will take in P mode.... haha...
the night shot is in M mode due to having tripod and hav enough time to figure out the settings....try in error with few shots...

please advice me if you guys hav any feed back on my settings... coz i find out my photos focusing is not good enough (not sharp) during shooting the landscape.....

some of my photos in flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frans84
Your pictures are very nice! Good job!

GMAN

Your pictures are very nice! Good job!

GMAN

thanks.... i still in learning status...
wishing to take part on any activities to learn the shooting skills rather than reading the theories and videos... will b know well in real time experience and teaching .....

thanks.... i still in learning status...
wishing to take part on any activities to learn the shooting skills rather than reading the theories and videos... will b know well in real time experience and teaching .....

Do join us in our SSS(Shoot Shoot Shoot) sessions. We'll also post in our 450D thread in kopitiam ;).

sorry arh, but how to do HDR?
400D can or not arh?

Camera got nothing to do with HDR..even with point and shoot can create HDR..set the camera to Auto Exposure Bracketing and shoot continous drive. THe use photoshop or any other software and do processing. Try in google for some tutorials..

can the edited images postings go to the respective sections in the photo galleries?

because after editing they dont show the raw characteristics of the camera anymore.

thank you guys.

can the edited images postings go to the respective sections in the photo galleries?

because after editing they dont show the raw characteristics of the camera anymore.

thank you guys.

before i buy my camera i visited this thread to see the pictures and all were post-processed. When I asked the same question, no one gave me a proper answer. Keep it running....

Hello guys, Is this some kind of flytrap?

Do click for larger view. Some commented that this is an empty pod with dispered seeds. Very amusing :D

Hey, i hope you guys dont mind me sharing you guys my pictures.
Honest comments are welcomed!

IMG_6970.JPG

A interesting lamp at a fancy restaurant caught my eye!

we moderators have agreed that this is an equipment forum, thus images should not even be posted here, and chitchats should go to the kopitiam.
images closely related to TECHNICAL details of the equipment can be accepted, eg: comparison of bokeh, iso grain, etc.
but apart from that, ALL images should go to the gallery forums provided.

if there is no self-regulation, i'm sorry but we'll have to do our job.

Well i would beg to differ, when there are so many other thread's posting their own Camera Model Pictures, i don't see why we can't post the pictures here. And to state the fact that i did not make this thread a sticky, but a moderator took it and put it under the sticky section. Isn't it ironic, that the administration cannot agree upon it's own decision and contradicting itself.

Just my opinion and view. No offense.

GMAN

Last edited:

thank you guys.

ohh sorri i dono that photoshop-ed photos shouldn post here..sorri!!:p

Well i would beg to differ, when there are so many other thread's posting their own Camera Model Pictures, i don't see why we can't post the pictures here. And to state the fact that i did not make this thread a sticky, but a moderator took it and put it under the sticky section. Isn't it ironic, that the administration cannot agree upon it's own decision and contradicting itself.

Just my opinion and view. No offense.

GMAN

:thumbsup:

Hi everyone...I'm also a newbie with 450D and wondering how I can post my photos for C&C from the experts. Please advice...

Hi everyone...I'm also a newbie with 450D and wondering how I can post my photos for C&C from the experts. Please advice...
try photobucket, flickr.

then copy the address and u can start sharing ur photos.

hope tis help. :)

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

First time posting.. both with 450D+50mm f1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.