Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh..got to give it a miz, i only be back next mon.

enjoy SSS...

next wk i free...

Anyway, Chingay not confirm. I might have tix to the stands.

Next week, I do have a confirmed trip to Pulau Ubin and Chek Jawa on 7 Feb. Anyone interested can PM me. =D

pardon the newbie qn...what's SSS and BBB?? ;p

haha ok...think i'm gonna enjoy myself here...:bsmilie:

yup...slowly u get the hang of it..

u can click HERE to see Frequently Used Acronyms in ClubSNAP.

Btw, over here we got a famous Cser call ninja boy...:bsmilie:

yup...slowly u get the hang of it..

u can click HERE to see Frequently Used Acronyms in ClubSNAP.

Btw, over here we got a famous Cser call ninja boy...:bsmilie:

lol soon to be 'un-ninja-ed' leh.. sat meeting some of the peeps liao.. haha

feel like juz popping by funan foodcourt to see see :bsmilie:

i'll go down to challenger to buy a sdhc reader. can just buy any brand right. how come theres some rangin from 6 bucks to 30 bucks(parisilk) .:eek: so confusing.

oh yesh i just realized that the timer mode for the cam is only 2 seconds. now group shots are impossible unless im husain bolt :(

Well you can actually set it to remote mode and press the shutter button. That will definitely give you sufficient time to join in. ;)

Last edited:
LOL! I'll be wearing a mask. Muahah!

GMAN
I would love to meet up with you if you are wearing mask. I would try to get the reward(not sure still available) for nabbing mas selamat. Will report you as suspected mas selamat lookalike. Haha

So who's collecting the screen protectors from ninja this Sat at Funan Foodcourt?

just wanna check with you guys, do you think the dirty bokehs means my lens have fingerprints. cause they look like fingerprints :(

3235841909_bf88513827.jpg

just wanna check with you guys, do you think the dirty bokehs means my lens have fingerprints. cause they look like fingerprints :(

3235841909_bf88513827.jpg
Errm, by right, velasco, all pictures or enquires about pictures should be posted over at the other thread. But since it's relevent. It's alright :)

Well, it's not really dirty bokeh, its more a cause of light refraction. Looks kinda like a smudgy or dirty bokeh. Haha. Well, like bubbles, some reflect light differently, it's kinda the same effect.

If you suspect your lens is dirty, Remove your lens, and stare through it against your ceiling light. If it's dirty, you'll be able to see it.

Hope it helps. Take care.

GMAN

I would love to meet up with you if you are wearing mask. I would try to get the reward(not sure still available) for nabbing mas selamat. Will report you as suspected mas selamat lookalike. Haha
LOL!!!!. I don't look like him, neither do i walk with limp. Haha.

GMAN

Hi Ninja boy, nice to meet a famous CSer :)
Famous i am. Haha...no biggie, i'm not handsome la. You see RyanG, his username so cool, then his avatar, so handsome sia. Haha. I'm just normal though. Haha.

GMAN

Famous i am. Haha...no biggie, i'm not handsome la. You see RyanG, his username so cool, then his avatar, so handsome sia. Haha. I'm just normal though. Haha.

GMAN

LOL.

Ryan is my name and my surname happens to be Ng so that's what the CAPS 'G' is for. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.