Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are one kind soul. thanks for your advise on the bracketing thingy :)

No problem.

I think it's about time this group have a serious meet-up, be it SSS, BBB or plain TCSS.

Just to let you guys know that, I might be shooting Chingay on 30 Jan and will be going to Pulau Ubin & Chek Jawa on 7 Feb (confirmed) with a group of shooters.

Anyone care to join, feel free to PM me. =)

No problem.

I think it's about time this group have a serious meet-up, be it SSS, BBB or plain TCSS.

Just to let you guys know that, I might be shooting Chingay on 30 Jan and will be going to Pulau Ubin & Chek Jawa on 7 Feb (confirmed) with a group of shooters.

Anyone care to join, feel free to PM me. =)
After my exams can meet up! Whoo!!!! Saturday meet you guys for the first time. Haha.

GMAN

Hi guys!!

I'm new to photography and just got my 450D last sat...not sure if this is the right place for self-introduction to the members of the 450D club though?

Been having lotsa fun experimenting with the awesome new cam over the first 2 days of CNY! :angel:

Hi guys!!

I'm new to photography and just got my 450D last sat...not sure if this is the right place for self-introduction to the members of the 450D club though?

Been having lotsa fun experimenting with the awesome new cam over the first 2 days of CNY! :angel:

Happy shooting..:)

oh yesh i just realized that the timer mode for the cam is only 2 seconds. now group shots are impossible unless im husain bolt :(

got 10 sec delay ah...

or u can buy a wireless remote to trigger it...

^ eh dont have leh i check except when in continuous shooting the one when they clicked 10 images then 10 second delay but for single shot like dont have

got ah...

inside "drive mode" u select select timer/remote control....

dat one 10 sec delay..

well, u can go buy a cheap 3rd party remote or like me buy original RC-1..:bsmilie:

Hi guys!!

Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more....

got ah...

inside "drive mode" u select select timer/remote control....

dat one 10 sec delay..

well, u can go buy a cheap 3rd party remote or like me buy original RC-1..:bsmilie:

Relax bro.

People new to DSLR, dun so harsh. ;p

And I second that of the remote. Buy one because it's useful for long exposures night shoots and fireworks and for some other reasons that you may have. :)

I got a Phottix one. :)
And my Phottix grip arriving on 1st week of Feb. ;)

Last edited:
^ eh dont have leh i check except when in continuous shooting the one when they clicked 10 images then 10 second delay but for single shot like dont have
when u select that mode u can further select the number of images captured (between 2 & 10) all are captured after 10 sec countdown so just select the 2 & u're ready to capture =)

Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more....

thanks for the welcome jlkk76 and Jason! :)

you guys go out for outings frequently?

Relax bro.

People new to DSLR, dun so harsh. ;p

And I second that of the remote. Buy one because it's useful for long exposures night shoots and fireworks and for some other reasons that you may have. :)

I got a Phottix one.
And my Phottix grip arriving on 1st week of Feb. ;)

huh? me very harsh ah? :cry:

anyway i got both the remote wor..

just got my wireless remote last wk nia...:embrass:

huh? me very harsh ah? :cry:

anyway i got both the remote wor..

just got my wireless remote last wk nia...:embrass:

No la. Not harsh. Just kidding. Haha! :D

Wah. You spend BIG hor. 70-200 and remote seh.

I only got my 50mm f/1.8II last wk. Loving it anyway. :)

thanks for the welcome jlkk76 and Jason! :)

you guys go out for outings frequently?

hmm...so far nvr lor..:cry:

been tryin to ask ppl for SSS but leh maciam bor hew me, u can refer to the past thread.

Do join us for SSS for our next outing if we do have one...

anyone wanna lead bor?

Btw, me molo goin Malaysia for SSS..;p

hmm...so far nvr lor..:cry:

been tryin to ask ppl for SSS but leh maciam bor hew me, u can refer to the past thread.

Do join us for SSS for our next outing if we do have one...

anyone wanna lead bor?

Btw, me molo goin Malaysia for SSS..;p

Wah, go Malaysia SSS.

How about the below?

Date: This Friday, 30 Jan
Event: Chingay 2009
Venue: City Hall Areas

Anyone onz?

Wah, go Malaysia SSS.

How about the below?

Date: This Friday, 30 Jan
Event: Chingay 2009
Venue: City Hall Areas

Anyone onz?

gosh..got to give it a miz, i only be back next mon.

enjoy SSS...

next wk i free...

Status
Not open for further replies.