Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
why wait for it when it is still a rumour?

just buy n njoy SSS...

if do come out, u can always sell it away...:)
I am just afraid the pricing of 450D will drop dramatically once 500D is out. Haha, then I will very very sim tia

I am just afraid the pricing of 450D will drop dramatically once 500D is out. Haha, then I will very very sim tia

bro, u rather hold on and wait for something dat is rumour or just buy at shoot first leh?

even if cam do launch, price will nvr drop so much de....

just my 2cent...

and the whole world wanna know how ninja looks like
Hey Ninja, cannot show himself out one mah. That's why it's called ninja. Haha.

Work in the shadows...

GMAN

To be frank rumors are very overated at times. Looking at the "rumored" specs, its seems all is the same. I definately know that the new camera will use Digic 4 operating system, but to say, that the 500D is coming out this month is ridiculous. Usually, if it's coming out soon, about a few weeks earlier there will be some leaks/pictures of the camera. So far nothing. If you compare the 450D specs to the 500D "rumored" specs, it's entirely the same. Except for the new OS, and the movie mode. Not much difference.

Personally, XTI, or 450D sounds better. :) , not 500D/470D TSI? Sounds more like a Volkswagen car engine. Since you have already decided, just go buy and shoot and be happy. The more you wait, the more you tend to lose out. And remember, new product launches have some flaws that need to be tweaked over batches. So if you really want to get the rumored 500D at the start, then be prepared to face some problems.

It's not a mile of difference between the cameras. If it really was, then it's wiser to get the 500D. However from comparing, it isn't.

It's up to you. Make a good decision.

GMAN

Last edited:
Club seems quiet? All went out to have fun? Haha:bsmilie:

GMAN

bro, u rather hold on and wait for something dat is rumour or just buy at shoot first leh?

even if cam do launch, price will nvr drop so much de....

just my 2cent...
Bought your L lens today bro?

GMAN

Ehhh...guys! Paiseh ah...Newbie question here!
Is it really unable to adjust the exposure level when we use "M" right??

Thanks!

Ehhh...guys! Paiseh ah...Newbie question here!
Is it really unable to adjust the exposure level when we use "M" right??

Thanks!
Eh, what do you mean?

GMAN

nobody go wif me 2day wor....so tidur the whole day....:cry:
Wah like that also can? Haha...go alone la...i always go alone.

GMAN

Eh, what do you mean?

GMAN

:embrass:
I mean the exposure compensation amount.
When we use "M" mode under creative zone,unable to adjust the exposure manually like Av/Tv priority, right?!

When we use "M" mode under creative zone,unable to adjust the exposure manually like Av/Tv priority, right?!

You cant,In M mode,is determine by the shutter,aperture & ISO settings onlyHope that answer you Q

Err....not too sure...I believe M is for totall manual? Shutter, Aperture

GMAN

Err....not too sure...I believe M is for totall manual? Shutter, Aperture

GMAN

You cant,In M mode,is determine by the shutter,aperture & ISO settings onlyHope that answer you Q

ya,I guess so...by adjusting either one of the setting in "M" mode,the exposure lvl does change by itself. hmmm...:think:

Well,cool thanks to lohkam and GMAN for replying!:thumbsup::cool:

ya,I guess so...by adjusting either one of the setting in "M" mode,the exposure lvl does change by itself. hmmm...:think:

Well,cool thanks to lohkam and GMAN for replying!:thumbsup::cool:
Welcome friend!

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.