Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what in the world is his problem. Let me ask you, is it wrong to ask a few questions before buying something? I wrote to him in a nice manner, yet he has to treat people like this.

GMAN

Bro. Cool it. He's gone.

If it doesn't suit your taste then dun get it, move on. Peace, yoh! :)

Bro. Cool it. He's gone.

If it doesn't suit your taste then dun get it, move on. Peace, yoh! :)
I'm not getting it anyway. Would have bought it. But he treated me otherwise. So no deal....close cover...open another suitcase. Haha!

GMAN

I was about 5 cm away from flower. wat about if i use a close up filter? would it help? Sigh... gotta shoot on a budget...

the lens has a marking that tell you what is the min focusing distance.....anything less then that you would be able to focus unless you added some extended tube..

ninja boy simi dai ji?

care to share bor? me very curious leh?

pls leh...abt dat :nono::nono::nono: lor...

why got ppl cross into ur path leh?
No idea bah. He's just an advertiser. Wanted to buy a lens for my old Yashica FX-3, so asked him some questions nicely. Like can fit or not. Then i just tell him about my situation, because i'm tight on cash now. So i ask him if can reserve the lens with the free CPL, then when i get my allowance then i pay him. I think he got angry, because i ask too many questions. LOL...well nevermind...i go apologize...

GMAN

pls leh...abt dat :nono::nono::nono: lor...

why got ppl cross into ur path leh?

I think its just some miscommunication or misunderstanding btw ninja and the advertiser. You know information typed and verbal communicated can mean a lot of difference.

Verbal you can hear from the tone. Typed what can you feel of it? It's only by your senses and it can be wrong and that may not be what the opposite side is trying to convey to you. :)

I think its just some miscommunication or misunderstanding btw ninja and the advertiser. You know information typed and verbal communicated can mean a lot of difference.

Verbal you can hear from the tone. Typed what can you feel of it? It's only by your senses and it can be wrong and that may not be what the opposite side is trying to convey to you. :)
Yeah...true....as a gentle man, i apologized. No point being angry. Being happy is the best.

GMAN

the lens has a marking that tell you what is the min focusing distance.....anything less then that you would be able to focus unless you added some extended tube..

Yea. The marking on the lens has a flower symbol. It's the universal symbol for macro. :)

very true. many times i also misunderstood the tone, but to be on the safe side, assume the other party is offended and apologize. (unless of course if u mean to offend him to begin with)

very true. many times i also misunderstood the tone, but to be on the safe side, assume the other party is offended and apologize. (unless of course if u mean to offend him to begin with)
Nope, i always write in a neutral tone. Nothing offending. I guess, i'm just famous for these kind of things on CS. Haha.

The other time got suspended, because of mis communication between the moderator and i....haha...oh well...

GMAN

Nope, i always write in a neutral tone. Nothing offending. I guess, i'm just famous for these kind of things on CS. Haha.

The other time got suspended, because of mis communication between the moderator and i....haha...oh well...

GMAN

Stop being ninja already. You will get caught one day. Haha! ;p

GMAN

well, you really need to learn to be more tactful la. taking into account your age, i'd give u the benefit of doubt, but you have to realize the impact of your words on others. sometimes things u say might give ppl the impression that u are hao lian/act smart/etc, even tho u might not realize. cannot say u famous then dun care. like that, u go army sure jialat one, trust me.

even if u survive the army, u'll get it big time when u start working.

yalor.....if u kena me, i sure tekan u jialat jialat de.. :bsmilie:

but leh, i'm a nice guy de...

anyone molo care for SSS bor?

sibei today...sleep till 9pm sia...

yalor.....if u kena me, i sure tekan u jialat jialat de.. :bsmilie:

but leh, i'm a nice guy de...

anyone molo care for SSS bor?

sibei today...sleep till 9pm sia...

haha i think if he in my platoon, my men will tekan him jialat jialat.

well, you really need to learn to be more tactful la. taking into account your age, i'd give u the benefit of doubt, but you have to realize the impact of your words on others. sometimes things u say might give ppl the impression that u are hao lian/act smart/etc, even tho u might not realize. cannot say u famous then dun care. like that, u go army sure jialat one, trust me.

even if u survive the army, u'll get it big time when u start working.
Famous? Err...i meant that by an irony that i'm quite often in between ruckus/arguments. Oooh...thanks for letting me know how you feel towards how i act on CS. Will try to improve myself. Thanks. Actually i never acted smart, was just trying to help only. What i knew is what i say.:(

GMAN

Last edited:
haha i think if he in my platoon, my men will tekan him jialat jialat.
Err...you guys work for the army....ok this is getting freaky. Haha.

GMAN

Famous? Err...i meant that by an irony that i'm quite often inbetween rukus/arguements. Oooh...thanks for letting me know how you feel towards how i act on CS. Will try to improve myself. Thanks. Actually i never acted smart, was just trying to help only. What i knew is what i say.:(

GMAN

hahaha relax bro. i was just stating examples, never say u act smart or wat. im saying, try to put urself in others' shoes and see how they might react. if u think u might possibly offend the person, better not to say.

anyway please dun stop helping the newbies here man. u are doing a service which im sure they appreciate. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.