Canon EOS 400D vs Nikon D40

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstar

Jan 30, 2007
Hi guys, a newbie need some advise as i'm gonna to get my very first DSLR soon. Just wanna know the main different, future upgrading worries, market price$$:bigeyes: & ability between these 2 DSLR. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Why are there ppl selling camera body alone n some with lens kit? Is there any diff? Is it better to get the body alone then the lens or to purchase the camera together with the lens kit?

400D...its trust by professional...go range of L lens for you to choose from...D40 got few lens cannot use...

Hi guys, a newbie need some advise as i'm gonna to get my very first DSLR soon. Just wanna know the main different, future upgrading worries, market price$$:bigeyes: & ability between these 2 DSLR. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Why are there ppl selling camera body alone n some with lens kit? Is there any diff? Is it better to get the body alone then the lens or to purchase the camera together with the lens kit?

If you worry. Then don't get any. The truth is - Your $$$ will start flowing out once you're into DSLR... like myself and many others... Except if you're making $$$ or wealthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.