Can I complain here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dAoNi

Dec 7, 2005
西乐园
I think there are some very bias moderator in this forum.

I used to think that this is a good community of photographers,however, this good impression was seriously hit by a recent injustice case.

As everyone knows, there are limited Female photographers here, so this may be the root for the Bias to occur.

Reply Post Being Deleted
I posted my bid for an item in this thread, however, the thread starter replied and said that my bid too low. So in order to be open, i.e. fair to all, i replied my reason within the thread. My habit is to refresh every now and then to check if there was any reply, hence I am very sure that my reply was already recorded in the database.

A few days later, when I went back and check, my reply post was DELETED. Somebody actually commented that I am spoiling others B&S thread after that!

Similar Auction product thread Being Closed

This thread which was selling similar product was closed without the starter notice as mentioned in one of the replies.

Let's hope this thread will not disappear again.

If any moderators feel that I am accusing them, PLEASE reply in this thread openly.

dAoNi said:
I think there are some very bias moderator in this forum.

I used to think that this is a good community of photographers,however, this good impression was seriously hit by a recent injustice case.

As everyone knows, there are limited Female photographers here, so this may be the root for the Bias to occur.

Reply Post Being Deleted
I posted my bid for an item in this thread, however, the thread starter replied and said that my bid too low. So in order to be open, i.e. fair to all, i replied my reason within the thread. My habit is to refresh every now and then to check if there was any reply, hence I am very sure that my reply was already recorded in the database.

A few days later, when I went back and check, my reply post was DELETED. Somebody actually commented that I am spoiling others B&S thread after that!

Similar Auction product thread Being Closed

This thread which was selling similar product was closed without the starter notice as mentioned in one of the replies.

Let's hope this thread will not disappear again.

If any moderators feel that I am accusing them, PLEASE reply in this thread openly.
I am sorry but I do not feel that there is injustice nor bias in the examples you have given above.

#1 - the post by you is in violation of our TOS for the Buy & Sell section where we specifically forbid posting of "But I can get this at $xx from that shop..." type of messages. The moderator did the correct action by removing your 2nd post.

#2 - The auction thread by akira - Our records show that it was akira who closed off his/her own thread.

In a large forum like ClubSNAP, we cannot please everyone all the time, but our overall philosophy is that if we can please 95% of the members 95% of the time, I think we are doing a great job.

Will really appreciate if you learn to read and understand the guidelines in the B&S Subforum. As stated in Post #5:

Please do not:-

1. Crash into another seller's thread offering similiar item at lower price.

2. Crash into seller's thread saying "But can get Item X at price S$Y here" or "Last time, Person A sold me/Person B the same item at Price S$Z" - if you want to provide price update to the seller, please use Private Messaging

If you are the seller, how will you feel if someone else post in your thread claiming that he/she can get a new one at a certain prices. Please kindly spare a thought if you are in the threadstarter's shoe. PM or SMS him/her to bring the idea across instead.

Just my 2 cent worth.

To the administrators and moderators of Clubsnap,

Thanks for taking the appropriate action. I think Darren is doing a great job on this issue. Thank you.

I warned you about crashing threads. Just be more careful from now on. Besides, what's the big fuss over a deleted thread?

Hi dAoNi,

I deleted your post due to the reasons stated by Darren, in violation of our Marketplace guidelines. Please accept my apologies for missing out an explanation in that thread.

:embrass:

ToGu
Marketplace Moderator

Thanks all for your replies.

My apologies for making a big fuss for this issue. Let's enjoy this wondreful forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.