Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
acidic blood makes you weak. try holding your breath as long as possible. do you feel weak after that?
I hope that's meant to be a joke and not meant to mislead others further. :bsmilie:

Yup, its true, acidic blood isn't a good thing.
I suppose drinking alkaline can help neutralize acid?

After all, that's basic chemistry which I believe ALL of you here had studied. Unless u threw everything back to ur Science teacher.... :bsmilie:

I hope that's meant to be a joke and not meant to mislead others further. :bsmilie:

erm......no. it's not a joke. when you hold your breath, carbon dioxide is trapped in you blood. the longer you delay to expel the CO2, the higher the concentration of it in your blood. CO2 causes your blood to become acidic, which is why you will feel weak after hloding your breath.

another example is when you finished excersicing. you feel weak after that right? why? it is because of lactic acid buildup in your blood. when the lactic acid slowly gets discharged, you feel not weak again.

i dun mean to say that the device is not a scam, but just hate to see some scientific facts gone astray. feel very very irritated when i see that, some personaility of mine which i can't explain why.

I guess very hard to prove if the device really work or not.
As currently no way we can see or try this device personally, very hard to judge. Hope one day we can find it in Singapore, then will try it out.
Or if someone go to US :)

I guess very hard to prove if the device really work or not.
As currently no way we can see or try this device personally, very hard to judge. Hope one day we can find it in Singapore, then will try it out.
Or if someone go to US :)

Dude if it really works as well as it says it does, it will be used by medical professionals. Based on an unscientific theories of acidic blood making you weak and a treatment that is about giving you invisible ions.. put it this way, I can make a battery operated stick that lights up and tell you it can cure cancer.... My advice see a REAL doctor for your son instead of such quack cures.

erm......no. it's not a joke. when you hold your breath, carbon dioxide is trapped in you blood. the longer you delay to expel the CO2, the higher the concentration of it in your blood. CO2 causes your blood to become acidic, which is why you will feel weak after hloding your breath.

another example is when you finished excersicing. you feel weak after that right? why? it is because of lactic acid buildup in your blood. when the lactic acid slowly gets discharged, you feel not weak again.

i dun mean to say that the device is not a scam, but just hate to see some scientific facts gone astray. feel very very irritated when i see that, some personaility of mine which i can't explain why.
I think you need to read more on scientific facts before comment on this :sweat:

read more on Acidosis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acidosis

I think you need to read more on scientific facts before comment on this :sweat:

read more on Acidosis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acidosis

erm....hello? that ariticle proves me right.

"The human body is programmed to correct for either respiratory or metabolic acidosis to maintain normal pH. For example, if the acidosis was caused by excessive carbon dioxide (which is an acid) the body will correct the pH by retaining bicarbonate (a base)."

accumulation of CO2 causes acidic blood.

"Lactic acidosis is an accumulation of lactic acid. This can be caused by many conditions, including prolonged lack of oxygen (from, for example, shock, heart failure, or severe anemia), prolonged exercise, seizures, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), alcohol, liver failure, malignancy, or certain medications like salicylates."

excercise causes lactic acid.

next time, dun need to just throw out things on google for every circumstances. i used the two examples because they are encounters we experience before.

btw, yes, i do read up on these things.

edit: argghh....you are making me go OT. anyway, the bottom line is - acidic blood makes you weak. that's the only thing i am trying to say.

What's wrong with MLM???... people make 10x, 20x even 30x what a normal manager pay. Read more business books and understand the business model before make this statement. :sticktong

sound like guerilla marketing at work hereheheh.....smell almost like MLM.

edit: argghh....you are making me go OT. anyway, the bottom line is - acidic blood makes you weak. that's the only thing i am trying to say.
it's not the acidity of the blood make the body weak, nor the Lactic acid. They are just the byproduct of higher carbon dioxide content in the blood or not enough oxygen supply. It's the lact of oxygen into the brain and muscle make the body feel drowsy, weak.

Excess lactic do give the muscle sour kind of feeling though.

please read again, it's not the acidity of the blood make the body weak, nor the Lactic acid. They are just the byproduct of higher carbon dioxide content in the blood or not enough oxygen supply. It's the lact of oxygen into the brain and muscle make the body feel drowsy, weak.

Yes....

it's not the acidity of the blood make the body weak, nor the Lactic acid. They are just the byproduct of higher carbon dioxide content in the blood or not enough oxygen supply. It's the lact of oxygen into the brain and muscle make the body feel drowsy, weak.

Excess lactic do give the muscle sour kind of feeling though.

noooo......... ai yah, that one primary school student also know.

sigh... ok just for the sake of this topic, we all agree acidic blood is bad right?

that should be sufficient for this case, i feel abit stupid continuing this, like we both strayed from the main point quite seriously.

</ARGUMENT>

<PEACE>
hee hee:bsmilie:

one of this day will ask my family doctor, and see what he will comment regarding this device :)
For sure will not order it right now

one of this day will ask my family doctor, and see what he will comment regarding this device :)
For sure will not order it right now

That would be a good thing to do. From experience, your family doctor is one of the best people to ask. Reasoning being he has a entire file on you from all your past trips. And he would know best what is happening with you based on your previous trips. One time consultation at Polyclinic will get you no where cos the docs are overworked and just want to clear the queue. Unless u are dying, they will just give you the customary lookover and ask you to take medicine. Even so called professionals at Private Hosp like Raffles are no better sometimes.

If you really wanna try alternative medicine, better to do some research first, As for my own observation. My sister used to have bad skin allegies n ultra sensitive skin, rashes break out for whatsoever reason, now its under control. What she did was advice given to her by one collegue of hers.

1. Stop taking dairy products altogether. Meaning, milk, cheese, cheese biscuits... anything that contains dairy in it... includes milk chocolate too..somehow it makes some people allegic to many things.

2. She drinks only Alkaline ionised water. You can do a search online for what that is... I will ask my sister if u want for the one she is using. She bought it locally not from some MLM thingy... anyway she swears by it...

Well, after doing this for about 2 months. strangely the skin infections got less n less and now after 3 years on this. Its almost completely stopped. Think every week before to now maybe 2 times a year. :dunno:

What's wrong with MLM???... people make 10x, 20x even 30x what a normal manager pay. Read more business books and understand the business model before make this statement. :sticktong

Nothing wrong except some MLMs pressure others into joining. Also looking at the model of most MLMs, the product is not the important thing, it is getting others to be under your line and hence be your distributors and pressure them to go get others to be distributors. Also MLMS claims are sometimes ridiculous.... magnetic mattresses, ion water etc etc etc

Those at the top tier make their money by giving talks and "motivational" speeches to those below them.... products? Second place. Being distributor is first place....

There are many good companies with good products as well as good systems to support you out there, not all are bad as you thought. Micro Enterprise is used in economic term, 2 key things you need to do are consolidated expenses and consolidated channels and a set of rules to follow from a good system.

I have many friends who are very successful in this business model and they have great system supporting globally that is why I always believe this business model works. Although I am not into this business (I am just their consumer - they 'consolidated my expenses') but I agreed that this is the only low capital required and low risk business model that average income working class can begin with. Unless you have $200K - $300K in hard cash in your bank account to start of a decent traditional business that maybe sustainble for 6-12 months if your business is poor.

Don't make conclusion based on face value alone, do some research and it will change your perception.

Well, that's my opinion. ;)

Nothing wrong except some MLMs pressure others into joining. Also looking at the model of most MLMs, the product is not the important thing, it is getting others to be under your line and hence be your distributors and pressure them to go get others to be distributors. Also MLMS claims are sometimes ridiculous.... magnetic mattresses, ion water etc etc etc

Those at the top tier make their money by giving talks and "motivational" speeches to those below them.... products? Second place. Being distributor is first place....

If you really wanna try alternative medicine, better to do some research first, As for my own observation. My sister used to have bad skin allegies n ultra sensitive skin, rashes break out for whatsoever reason, now its under control. What she did was advice given to her by one collegue of hers.

1. Stop taking dairy products altogether. Meaning, milk, cheese, cheese biscuits... anything that contains dairy in it... includes milk chocolate too..somehow it makes some people allegic to many things.

2. She drinks only Alkaline ionised water. You can do a search online for what that is... I will ask my sister if u want for the one she is using. She bought it locally not from some MLM thingy... anyway she swears by it...

Well, after doing this for about 2 months. strangely the skin infections got less n less and now after 3 years on this. Its almost completely stopped. Think every week before to now maybe 2 times a year. :dunno:

Thanks for the info, sound good :thumbsup:
I ever heard about alkaline ionised water, I think cost around $1288, forgotten what brand.
Yeah, if you don't mind can share what brand your sis using :)

There are many good companies with good products as well as good systems to support you out there, not all are bad as you thought. Micro Enterprise is used in economic term, 2 key things you need to do are consolidated expenses and consolidated channels and a set of rules to follow from a good system.

I have many friends who are very successful in this business model and they have great system supporting globally that is why I always believe this business model works. Although I am not into this business (I am just their consumer - they 'consolidated my expenses') but I agreed that this is the only low capital required and low risk business model that average income working class can begin with. Unless you have $200K - $300K in hard cash in your bank account to start of a decent traditional business that maybe sustainble for 6-12 months if your business is poor.

Don't make conclusion based on face value alone, do some research and it will change your perception.

Well, that's my opinion. ;)

Mmmmm why not your present to us your facts then? In support of MLM?

Read this two highly recommended books.;)

The Next Millionaires by Paul Zane Pilzer
Paul Zane Pilzer portfolio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Zane_Pilzer

The Business School for People Who Like Helping People by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Robert T. Kiyosaki portfolio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kiyosaki

Mmmmm why not your present to us your facts then? In support of MLM?

Status
Not open for further replies.