Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I oso want to know.

With MLM advocates here saying abt the benefits of the business model, I oso want to know how much they earned from following their favourite guy's words. :think:

Gin leh.... OI! MLM ppl here! Where are u? I oso want to make my 1st million.... Women, power, money.... all come flocking to me.

1million dollars!! ;p i oso want! ;p

join easy.. but then hor... before i can make my million i must spend a few thousand or tens of thousands to buy this n that first leh... :sweat: the 'commitment' to become a millionaire... :bsmilie:

oh come on, don't be a spoil sport ... those waiting to become millionaire will be so disappointed if you don't join them, you know ... hehehe ...

oh come on, don't be a spoil sport ... those waiting to become millionaire will be so disappointed if you don't join them, you know ... hehehe ...

You mean those waiting in line to become millionaire or those already millionaire with their powersuits tell u how their lives have changed since they started smelling some overpriced perfume from a bottle or drinking water that can buy u a diamond? or soap that can make u look 50 years younger or pills that can make u superman?? ;p aku bo $$$ le... only can buy $3 n hope tigong bless me:bsmilie: then i promise i give free seminar on how to spend $3 n become a multimillionaire...:sweat:

Hmmm talking about $1M, recently just attend a seminar about investment and retirement.
and you know what? In order to retire at 62 years old, you need at least S$1M, assuming you have no income after that and you will live for 20 years :dunno:
Seem not so easy to retire these days :sweat:

Hmmm talking about $1M, recently just attend a seminar about investment and retirement.
and you know what? In order to retire at 62 years old, you need at least S$1M, assuming you have no income after that and you will live for 20 years :dunno:
Seem not so easy to retire these days :sweat:

that is the kind of tone set by investment seminars, that you need

when in actual fact, i doubt this is a need for every single person. so many other factors like expenditure patterns, habits, family etc. ... you got to plan for your future, but you have to be realistic about it as well. just be prepared, but don't waste your life away preparing for old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.