Calling Bowlers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear...so many butches here. :bsmilie:

eheh s11 gave me alot of links to watch on youtube... so much for editing photos... :bsmilie:

those videos will soon hook u up even more to bowling ....

and it will might improve yr hooking skill make u become a better uhh... hooker ?

:bsmilie:

Hmm ... I wouldn't mind learning how to be a hooker. :bsmilie:

If everyone manages to pick up the skill, and gets hooked, we can form a league team - The CS Hookers! :devil:

yeah man look at the CS logo above... very nice as a bowling team's logo too... :bsmilie:

Yah lor!

Put logo on top, the in nice typography, beeg and bold, put

HOOKERS!

:devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

[vid]/v/u-gIcDUg6lI&hl=en&fs=1[/vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-gIcDUg6lI

How abt getting those model shoot organiser to start one ?

Bikini XMM Stroking your hot pins Photoshoot ?

:bsmilie:

wahlau... just to sell hair removal? heheh that is the best use and treatment of a XMM in my view :thumbsup:

wait thet throw their bowling balls at you then you knoe. :D

they no need to polish the lanes... too oily cannot hook!

but they can polish other things lar.. like the ball..... BOWLING ball!

Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan .....

Oh yee of leetle faith!

Cum lain or shine, wet or dry, we are de HOOKERS lemember?

We will always HOOK, no matter what!

As for the other matter ...

I'll leave them to polish your balls, but I would rather they work on my pins! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Wah...see lah..now another thread calling on my other use-to-be-crazy-over Pool Game (Billiard)

Yeah ... and it still involves BALLS!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i bowl a bit also.. wanted to do a shoot on bowling but still contemplating. no own ball n shoes :( who wanna do a shoot with me? haha

can go CSC to bowl. off peak: $2.20-3 peak: $3-3.60 only :bsmilie:

Dun worry Belinda!

Believe me, even though no one said it, I suspect ... get a bunch of photogreaphers at a bowling alley and you can be sure there will be cameras and tripods around! :bsmilie:

Actually would be cool to get telephoto or ultra wide angled shots of us delivering the ball!

Or polishing the lanes! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hmm ... ideas, but if wanna do a shoot, have to get permission from the management/manager leh. No use doing a shoot unless it's done properly, meaning there will be tripods, lights, stands etc around ON the lanes or at least in the gutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.