Calling Bowlers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dun worry Belinda!

Believe me, even though no one said it, I suspect ... get a bunch of photogreaphers at a bowling alley and you can be sure there will be cameras and tripods around! :bsmilie:

Actually would be cool to get telephoto or ultra wide angled shots of us delivering the ball!

Or polishing the lanes! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hmm ... ideas, but if wanna do a shoot, have to get permission from the management/manager leh. No use doing a shoot unless it's done properly, meaning there will be tripods, lights, stands etc around ON the lanes or at least in the gutters.

You wanna get killed or beat up badly by the illegal betters there har? heheheheheh.... They thought policewoman in plain clothings taking evidence photos heheh

Dun worry Belinda!

Believe me, even though no one said it, I suspect ... get a bunch of photogreaphers at a bowling alley and you can be sure there will be cameras and tripods around!

Actually would be cool to get telephoto or ultra wide angled shots of us delivering the ball!

Or polishing the lanes!

Hmm ... ideas, but if wanna do a shoot, have to get permission from the management/manager leh. No use doing a shoot unless it's done properly, meaning there will be tripods, lights, stands etc around ON the lanes or at least in the gutters.

:bsmilie: that might be a little expensive though, cause we'll probably have to book the adjacent lanes as well if we wanna shoot, and the management might not approve of tripods and stuff on the lanes/gutters. but it'd be really interesting if we could do it!

just hope no one washes out the gutter while you've got your camera on your tripod in the gutter. :devil:

You wanna get killed or beat up badly by the illegal betters there har? heheheheheh.... They thought policewoman in plain clothings taking evidence photos heheh

In a little, cosy ten-lane poly bowling alley? OOUUUuuuuu!!!! :sweat: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: that might be a little expensive though, cause we'll probably have to book the adjacent lanes as well if we wanna shoot, and the management might not approve of tripods and stuff on the lanes/gutters. but it'd be really interesting if we could do it!

just hope no one washes out the gutter while you've got your camera on your tripod in the gutter. :devil:

Actually doable with just two lanes, but it would have to be at the end lanes where you can at least set up flash on the island.

Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan .....

Oh yee of leetle faith!

Cum lain or shine, wet or dry, we are de HOOKERS lemember?

We will always HOOK, no matter what!

As for the other matter ...

I'll leave them to polish your balls, but I would rather they work on my pins! :bsmilie:

there we go, dashed any hope of real girls joining our time... how sad... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i bowl a bit also.. wanted to do a shoot on bowling but still contemplating. no own ball n shoes :( who wanna do a shoot with me? haha

can go CSC to bowl. off peak: $2.20-3 peak: $3-3.60 only :bsmilie:

I did that for one of my photography assignment for my subject , if u been bowling quite often in the alley and know the management there i'm sure they wont mind , just make sure u pick a less crowded off peak hours ...

some photos to share !

Ebonite Playmaker on tha rack
DSC_0717-1.jpg

My buddy delivering with the storm street rod pearl !
DSC_1040-2.jpg

my home ground ... just across the road hehe
DSC_0716-1.jpg

Last edited:
[vid]v/gkyeFA8bPeU&hl=en&fs=1[/vid]

Here's another super lame bowling vid for u guys ! :bsmilie:

I did that for one of my photography assignment for my subject , if u been bowling quite often in the alley and know the management there i'm sure they wont mind , just make sure u pick a less crowded off peak hours ...

some photos to share !

Ebonite Playmaker on tha rack
DSC_0717-1.jpg

My buddy delivering with the storm street rod pearl !
DSC_1040-2.jpg

my home ground ... just across the road hehe
DSC_0716-1.jpg

KEWL Pix!

WOW! DT East sure looks changed! Haven't been there in laik ... forever! :bsmilie:

Anyone on for a game before cny? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.