Calling all Profoto Users

Hi Guys , this months PrUG will be Thursday 25th , 7-9 pm , Shriro house .
Guest Speakers :- Chua Kong Ping - practical portable lighting tips .
Edwin and Teck from Lumina Photography - commercial yet artistic.
-Lucky Draw - free weekend use of Profoto B600 .
-Lastolite Products Mini Sale .
Those interested please register here:-
1. Zlimmer.
2. Stor
3. ungku
4. k3n
5. Sylvestri
6. Jacephoto
7. pchong
8. coffee3in1
9. David
10. Harry Tan
11.beginnerphoto777
12. xrick
13. jnet6
14. jnet6's friend

Hi Guys , this months PrUG will be Thursday 25th , 7-9 pm , Shriro house .
Guest Speakers :- Chua Kong Ping - practical portable lighting tips .
Edwin and Teck from Lumina Photography - commercial yet artistic.
-Lucky Draw - free weekend use of Profoto B600 .
-Lastolite Products Mini Sale .
Those interested please register here:-
1. Zlimmer.
2. Stor
3. ungku
4. k3n
5. Sylvestri
6. Jacephoto
7. pchong
8. coffee3in1
9. David
10. Harry Tan
11.beginnerphoto777
12. xrick
13. jnet6
14. jnet6's friend
15. nostalgia

I manage to upload the video where Kong Ping set-up his AcuteB for his shoots. Below is the link. I wont be around the next 2 months or so and appreciate if someone may continue to upload and share the pictures so that we can continue to learn from each other?

Thanks for sharing Kong Ping.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=380651797693&oid=107373549282764

This last gathering with Kong Ping and Edwin and Teck sharing would be hard to out-do .
There will be a break this month and we will all gather for the launch of the new B3 and B2s next month probably together with the launch of the Hasselblad H4D at the Black Box maybe ? Meanwhile stay tuned here. . . :cool:

Looks like the Icelandic Ash is delaying the B2, B3 launch , so , PRUG is on 29th April 2010! So , next thursday , same place on 6th floor , Shriro House , 6.30-9 pm .
Guest speakers :- Ukay - Commercial / fashion photographer - from London to Mongolia. Eng Teck - Food Photographer with 20 years experience. Lucky draws .
1. Zlimmer. :cool:

Looks like the Icelandic Ash is delaying the B2, B3 launch , so , PRUG is on 29th April 2010! So , next thursday , same place on 6th floor , Shriro House , 6.30-9 pm .
Guest speakers :- Ukay - Commercial / fashion photographer - from London to Mongolia. Eng Teck - Food Photographer with 20 years experience. Lucky draws .
1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6
5. illusionist

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6
5. illusionist
6.mega32 (I think I can make it);)

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6
5. illusionist
7.stor

Guest speakers :- Ukay - Commercial / fashion photographer - from London to Mongolia. Eng Teck - Food Photographer with 20 years experience. Lucky draws . Sign up here :-
1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6
5. illusionist
7.stor
8.Sylvestri
Also , New talent , Jeff Chang will show some of his Photos from his submission work for his Degree in Visual comm at NAFA .

Also , New talent , Jeff Chang will show some of his Photos from his submission work for his Degree in Visual comm at NAFA

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6
5. illusionist
6.mega32 (I think I can make it)
7.stor
8. Syvestri.
9. Shiftylens
10. f.Maurice Lee
11. f.Dennis Thong

Count me in I guess.

Also , New talent , Jeff Chang will show some of his Photos from his submission work for his Degree in Visual comm at NAFA

1. Zlimmer.
2. Daryl
3. nostalgia
4. jnet6
5. illusionist
6.mega32 (I think I can make it)
7.stor
8. Syvestri.
9. Shiftylens
10. f.Maurice Lee
11. f.Dennis Thong
12. Ashlao
13 Axeleaf
14. f.Katherine A
15. f.Tony Y
16. f. Faiz
17. f Tommy Leong
18. f Steven Go

Hi guys , had a great time last night at PRUG .
Ukay was great! sharing his Fashion shoots and showing us the how he did with the layers step by step.
Eng Teck was unpretentiously awesome . A real food Master sharing his 20 years experience.
And Jeff Chang is refreshing - some one to look out for in the future after his Visual Comm Masters from London.
Even Goh Kim Hui , president of the Photographic Society of Singapore , who was attending ,was impressed.
Great show!

The Lucky draw winners last night were Eugin Goh , Wan Pau paper's chief click Dennis Thong and Grand prize winner was new Profoto compact user Stephen Scully. Congrats !
Denis also announced Profoto pro B3 1200AirS and Acute B2 600 AirS Launch is on 18th May 2010 , at Shriro House , 5 - 9 pm , together with the Hasselblad H4D Launch and the Creative Light Debut in Singapore.
Watch out for registration here . . .

The Profoto Pro-3 , Acute B2 Launch is going to be Huge !
Denis says that they are going to use an empty Shriro store space for 150 people .
HUG and PrUG members will be given priority.
Will also launch together with H4D and new softbox range from Creative Light .
Camera and lighting demo stations with hot babes , buffer dinner , Exquisite Coffee by Shots and Lucky Draw items from Hasselblad , Profoto and Creativelight .
Guest speakers - David Grover from England for Hasselblad H4D and Edward Loh , International Award winning photocrafter , sharing about how he shoots from concept to final production.
Wait for the announcement call to register for 18th May 2010 soon.

Registration has just started for the Hasselblad /Profoto/Creative Light Launch on the 18th May 2010at Shriro house , 5-9 pm.
PrUG and HUG members have been given first priority .