Butterfly Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonythh

Jan 4, 2004
Hi

Need someone to enlighten me. I know that there is a butterfly park at Sentosa Island, I heard that there is a similar park near Alexandra Hospital, if yes, can let me know how to go ??????

skyflash said:
The one "near" Alexandra Hosptial is actually "in" the compound. It is just behind the bus stop. A small little valley to the right after u enter the small gate just behind the bus stop.

If you take MRT, alight at Queensway MRT station. Follow the instruction to AH -- take bus 195. Alight opposite the hospital, cross the overhead bridge ... right in front of u will the bus stop. walk another 10 steps or so, on your right, that is the gate. ;p

Hi

Thanks for the direction, so no need to go all the way to Sentosa.

Cheers

Hmmm.. nv been to Alexandra.. but I like the butterfly park at Sentosa. It's just beside the cable car monorail station. Just sidetrack a bit, the pizza at the restaurant outside the park quite tasty and value for money. Hehehe

tonythh said:
Hi

Thanks for the direction, so no need to go all the way to Sentosa.

Cheers

Hi, we can go AH one of these days perhaps!

Cheers! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

That's a good idea, no only can take butterfly and also the hospital.

When AH butterfly park once , not to shoot but to see butterfly (dun ask me why)... some how saw some photographer there hiding low behind bush in camo like fighting a guerille warfare armed with big cam with super tele... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.