Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that exams are over, u can start diving again.....happy belated birthday

yayyy, exams finally over!! :vhappy: dunno how i have done, but at least get over it for now, hehe .... and can start diving!!!! :lovegrin:

*OT- i intend to bring my reg to service... anyone wants to service too?*

Congrats on finishing your exams....enjoy your diving!

beivied said:
you too you too!! :thumbsup:

Me too? I think I won't be diving for quite a while still...:confused:

Heh Beivied, Happy Belated Birthday and welcome back to the underwater world. :)

Exam is already over, go diving. Don't need the anxiety of waiting for results...results...results.... :devil:

Finally, Beivied is organising a dive trip to our local waters on 1st jul. too dry liao, beivied. but i may not be able to go due work...

Any one planning to go Redang in July or so? I still have the voucher for Redang Kalong which is due expire in July. Looking for a buddy or a group to join. Or if someone interested can let go the voucher also. (Checking with diver's den if that is allowed)

Edit :
Ok, apparently it is not transferrable. Any one interested in the last week of July?

Sudong Wreck 30th July Sunday 2-7pm

Hi Guys, I am organising the above trip, need 3 more divers, and if response is good, may organise 2nd boat.

If u are interested, pls go to http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/localdivers/

As I am not a dive operator, only doing this for non profit, there are rules to join in for the dives. Please read http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/localdivers/database?method=reportRows&tbl=4 :)

My apologies to all sub-forum members for my long absense.

I am back now!!!!!

Regards
Waisj

waisj, where did u come back from and ivy, where are u going?

one sun and one moon....

kthan said:
waisj, where did u come back from and ivy, where are u going?

one sun and one moon....

hahaha...

my new work makes it impossible to come into the forum.. can onli access off work which is not often too ... cos i dun hv a working pc now :sweat:

beivied said:
hahaha...

my new work makes it impossible to come into the forum.. can onli access off work which is not often too ... cos i dun hv a working pc now :sweat:

u kidding......u mean just haven't assigned, not that you will not get one

Ivy, your company sure knows how to make sure you do 'real' work all the time...

kthan said:
u kidding......u mean just haven't assigned, not that you will not get one

hahahahha.. no la thats not what i meant! I mean i dun have a personal HOME computer that is in working condition now :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

office cannot access forums n personal emails la..

yoyo.. been a while since i posted :)
hee.. been busy w work.. too long didnt take pics...
but at last!!! now going to bali this weekend (finally a chance for me to shoot again...)
hope not too rusty.. and able to share some decent pics then..
photosmart pics and few others make me drool liao..

PRAY HARD PRAY HARD!!! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.