Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Looks like recently the underwater camera scene is not looking good, or should I say the camera sales scene is getting very good. ;p

Could help to put the causes into the Causes of flooding (of camera) thread.

Will be following the crowd...going bali next week. let's hope the molas and mantas have not left...

Hi,
I am going to Bali this weekend and planning to dive and shoot. Anyone used Atlantis Bali diveshop before? The owner is Jerome Perrussel. Are they an OK diveshop? I am asking out of ignorance as never been to Bali before.

Thanks.

Could someone recomaned me a good school that teach Scuba diving and what are the fee.

I did Scuba many times using my uncle equiment together with my uncle in indonesia but I'm not a padi certify.. Thinking of going formal..

Please help.

i did my basic course with scuba babes at dayang. cost was 450 for total of 4 practical dive and one leisure dive. so total i had 5 dive over the weekends. one pool lesson at outram and then i think 2 theory lessons. nice instructor. he's a good diver and really funny one! :)

sorry guys, this is a underwater forum, pls keep to photography related posts as much as you can ... if you would like to talk about non photography stuff, keep it to the bubbling blabber thread k .. thanks :)

i did my basic course with scuba babes at dayang. cost was 450 for total of 4 practical dive and one leisure dive. so total i had 5 dive over the weekends. one pool lesson at outram and then i think 2 theory lessons. nice instructor. he's a good diver and really funny one! :)

what if i want to do local dive?

Hi Guys, I am organising a trip to Pulau Salu on 19th November, Sunday. If you are interested to join, please log into http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/localdivers/ and sign up from there ;)

Tats a local dive for ya above.

what if i want to do local dive?

If ya wanna to do ya OW training locally.
Chkout da other local scuba forums. ;)
fins, sgscuba, hantu blog or even da yahoo localdiver grp above.:thumbsup:

hi morphis, hantublog and localdivers only bring divers out for leisure to local waters, no OW training la ;p

yesterday's vis was great, man! 8 to almost 10m, serious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.