Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beivied

May 8, 2003
East, Singapore
in view of our ancestral thread Who Are Divers on CS exceeding the 2000 post limit, we have decided to open a new thread as an avenue for the UnderWater Photography Subforum members to OT ;)

We wish to keep the forum in good control and serves its purpose for all members, and at the same time, allow members to enjoy more interaction on the subforum, so that we can strike a good balance :)

General Guidelines for the thread:

1. Diving related discussion are allowed (finally!!!) e.g. Diving equipment, updates on the underwater environment (e.g. tsunami effect on phuket)

2. Social chit chatting that does not violate any ClubSNAP rules and regulations. Political, racist and religious issues, harrassment, attacking of others and anything illegal by law are prohibited.

3. The purpose of the initial Who are divers on CS thread is now served by the Housed UW Camera Owners list, so that part will not be copied over. Instead, please update your setup in the Housed UW Camera Owners list.

4. I dunno what else to add for now, but do feel free to pm me if you have any suggestions or comments.

ok guys.. go on and shoot la! :lovegrin:

:cheers:

:bheart: I gonna miss the old thread :(

Why you all have to close it!!! :sticktong
its so cruel! don't you have any feelings for the thread? i did my 1000th post there leh :p hehehehe

nvr mind... u can start to make yr 2000, 3000, etc posts here hee..

POST!! POST!!! POST!!! :devil:

not u ALL hor...
btw u can make your 2000th post here... only 353 more to go here.

lovells19 said:
I gonna miss the old thread

Why you all have to close it!!!
its so cruel! don't you have any feelings for the thread? i did my 1000th post there leh :p hehehehe

eh .... when i click the Close Thread button, i also felt :bheart: leh ... but honestly, 2120 posts on one thread is a lot lo, which the forum has been trimming off in order to avoid jamming ma... which for those who had been browsing kopitiam, there are two threads, one sentosa thread, and one newbie shootout thread which had the same phenomenom and handled in the same way.

well, the thread is not deleted, and still kept inside the subforum. and we can still continue yakkety yak on this thread also what :)

anyway, just in case, please do not relate the slight miscommunication on the ancestral yesterday to the closure of the thread today ok. no relation at all hor. this is strictly because of the 2000 posts limit.

It's time to move on Lovells. The old dun go, the new cannot come. :cool:

Can talk about anything to do with diving right Ivy?

Wah, dun like that say leh. I shy. :embrass:

eh, you this weekend going Tioman ah?

psst... my prediction for this sat. 3030 and 2120 hahhaa.. then we can all go UWCS trip with top photogear...

yes yes, we can talk about diving on this thread. as long as my lao ban never say anything :p he say can one ma ;)

of course, we would like to make the subforum a comfy place for all members, and though not necessarily uw photographers are divers, the known ones now are all avid divers.

if from time to time there is any issue that crops up to make us think otherwise, or amend the rule a bit here and there, we hope that the members can understand and cooperate, remembering that the moderator team together with the admins have the best for all in mind :)

the obvious would be advertising, flaming of dive operators will continue to be not allowed.

just a side note, trips organising has always been allowed on the forum, as long as you are not profit making, and the trip should offer uw photography opportunities, and not diving course trips e.g. nitrox, technical diving, open or advanced open water.

beivied said:
just a side note, trips organising has always been allowed on the forum, as long as you are not profit making, and the trip should offer uw photography opportunities, and not diving course trips e.g. nitrox, technical diving, open or advanced open water.

Hmmmm, just to check. What if say i wan to take a particular course, then wan to find kaki to join. Can i still post it here?? :dunno:

DTan said:
psst... my prediction for this sat. 3030 and 2120 hahhaa.. then we can all go UWCS trip with top photogear...

:bsmilie: thats a good one!

mantaray said:
Hmmmm, just to check. What if say i wan to take a particular course, then wan to find kaki to join. Can i still post it here?? :dunno:

hmmm. posting on this thread should be ok, and as long as you dun need like 10 khakis :p

trips organising should have start your own threads hor, not everything on blabber thread

beivied said:
hmmm. posting on this thread should be ok, and as long as you dun need like 10 khakis :p

trips organising should have start your own threads hor, not everything on blabber thread

Ok got it!! Not that I will be taking any course soon lah. No money. :cry:

wah layang layang...better bring solid photos back...esp. of hammerhead shark!

lovells19 said:
nope. tomolo flying to Layang layang :D

last weekend was at tioman! superb vis lor!

Wah, good life ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.