Bob's Butterfly Collection 13.05.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobCheong said:
Dunno whether its a good idea since Papilio's site is so comprehensive. Also I've never done a website and dunno how to go about it LOL.
But if we were to do it, it wont be just my images in it. We should pool all the species we had shot so that it become like a repository for species that all the butt flu bitten victims had come across.

We can have everyone submit their pics and a panel pick the best ones to go into the repository. We should include all the deviations of both sex of any species to make it easier to ID the butts and have shots both with wings spread out as well as folded.
What do the butt flu bitten crazies think about this? Especially the Super Carrier Papilio :D

I think this is a very good idea :thumbsup: to hv a site to collect everyone's good work, since no single one of us can get the best shots of every species of butts ;)
(I also hv the same thought when I plan for my new butts site)

Papilio's site of couse is the master reference site, but we can have site that complement with butts shots in all angle, top, bottom, site, front, butt :D

Building a website is not a problem, that is my daily job ;) I need ppl to help with the web design if we really want to do it. :embrass:

Let's see the feedback from others b4 we decide to give a go :)

Why not put up this idea on another thread(I think it is great!)? This is afterall abt Bob's butterfly collection. ;)

BobCheong said:
What do the butt flu bitten crazies think about this? Especially the Super Carrier Papilio :D

Hang on awhile more. We're beta-testing a Butt forum site which will be opened soon. You can go upload all the photos in order of the species you shoot on the website. Some of you will be invited to test run the forum too. ;)

skyflash said:
Will the new website has some form of sighting database? We are thinking of plotting the "sightings" over some map. :)

Great suggestion. We can look into that too. With a month by month checklist which each user can contribute directly.

Think this butt flu is turning into an epidemic :D

Heheee, seems like all 'butts' minds think alike. :) What else can I say but ...

GREAT!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:​

Papilio said:
Hang on awhile more. We're beta-testing a Butt forum site which will be opened soon. You can go upload all the photos in order of the species you shoot on the website. Some of you will be invited to test run the forum too. ;)

Sounds great. Looking forward to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.