board walk at changi

Status
Not open for further replies.

normanlai

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
as the subject suggests, does anybody know how to get there?

from what i know, its either u can go to changi point (jetty to ubin) or u go to changi beach club.

i would prefer to go to changi point, but i am not sure if the board walk is accessible from there so i would like to ask anyone who may know.

if anyone knows a way to get to the board walk with the help of the nearest MRT station + bus, i would appreaciate it if you would offer some help here.

thanks for viewing.
hope to hear your valued advice.

NOTE: its not the one at kranji

tampines mrt
take 29
drop off ath the stop after commando's camp.
at nethravon road
its the stop after u see the sign that says changi beach club
walk in, its abt 100m

blizzy said:
tampines mrt
take 29
drop off ath the stop after commando's camp.
at nethravon road
its the stop after u see the sign that says changi beach club
walk in, its abt 100m

confirm there can access the board walk?

no. i giving u false instructions. take 2 to changi village interchange. follow coastal route till u see the board walk. the walk would be either 3-4 km or abt 80km, depending which direction u face.

blizzy said:
no. i giving u false instructions. take 2 to changi village interchange. follow coastal route till u see the board walk. the walk would be either 3-4 km or abt 80km, depending which direction u face.

hello pal, i did not mean to suspect or offend you. perhaps u received my intentions the wrong way. i apologise if u are offended by the way i phrased my reply.

all i wish to ask is, is the board walk accessible from changi point (jetty to ubin). that's all. by accessible i mean like less than 1km walk.

thanks.

hmm. dont think u can walk along the coast.

just take 29
or take 2 9 89 19
and stop at commandos
and walk in
less than 1km

alrite! thanks at least i wun make a wasted trip to changi point.

i just seen your changi board walk gallery. seems u met with bad weather. was it really so boring or u just ran out of exposures?

Status
Not open for further replies.