Billingham wanna-buys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
best not to share PK's price here?

Guys, any Hadley Digital users here? just want to know can it fit 2 cameras e.g. Leica and x10, and other small stuffs,... or shld go for Hadley Small instead? Thanks

Personally prefer Digital cause of the small look .. but worry my stuffs not able to fit in.

Guys, any Hadley Digital users here? just want to know can it fit 2 cameras e.g. Leica and x10, and other small stuffs,... or shld go for Hadley Small instead? Thanks

Personally prefer Digital cause of the small look .. but worry my stuffs not able to fit in.

Not sure abt digital, but I think if u don't have a huge RF lens, or longer RF lens, I think u can fit both. The x10, do u have the lens hood on?

The Hadley small is definitely a better size. Can fit a few more things...

Just wondering how big a diff is between hadley pro and large?

For D700 + MBD10 + SB600 w 24-70 or + smaller lens. Which is better? pro or large?

Looking at getting the khaki/tan hadley. Can someone enlighten me what's the diff between canvas and FibreNyte? So which is better? Will be getting straight from UK, so all model should be available. Just deciding which is the right model to get.

Thanks. :)

Guys, understand Tin Cheung Cameras is the authorised Billingham dealers in HK... which outlets do you guys went to as there are a few outlets around?

Ic. Noted. Thanks for the info. btw checked out the map, address state 1/F Sim City.. so its located inside Sim City?

Cool! since its inside Sim City, make it more easier to locate! Thanks alot! :)

Guys, anyone been to HK Tin Cheung recent months to get Billingham? Just want to check out the latest price for their Hardley Small and Digital, not sure the price listed on their website is the latest? Thanks

I just got my Hadley Pro from Mr Chan today.
I highly recommend him, what a friendly and patient chap!!! His was probably the best customer service I've ever experienced before in Singapore.

The quality of the Hadley Pro is superb. I can imagine myself using this bag for many many years. :)

hi5! Me too.. FINALLY I just got my Dream bag( Brown one) yesterday from Mr Chan in the evening. If you really are interested to get the Billingham, just go to him and get it. You can molest the bags all you want and at the end of the day, you will feel good after getting the bag. He is one of the most friendly and patient salesman I ever met. Although the price is abit chor, I do believe what you pay for is what you get. Money can slowly earn back one and you wont regret it.

Just got my 2nd Billy, the Packington, from PK Chan today. Wonderful experience buying from him. Think this bag is gonna be worth every cent! Perfect for my travel needs to house 2 RF bodies with attached lenses, 2 additional lenses, travel book/maps, water bottle, umbrella. And there's excess space for food, shopping, etc. :)

Seeing all these comments make me want to get from Mr Chan tmr! ... but since i goin HK (cheaper) this month so might as well get from there *waiting impatiently* sigh :(

oooh i can join this place liao!

my gf suprised me with a hadley pro from mr chan for my bday pressie.

eleveninth said:
oooh i can join this place liao!

my gf suprised me with a hadley pro from mr chan for my bday pressie.

Wow congrats. She actually know about mr chan and went to get from him. Not bad. Happy birthday ah

Status
Not open for further replies.