Billingham wanna-buys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, can I go straight to PK Chan's place at Jalan Selamat to buy a bag? Thanks!

alvjnn said:
Hello guys, can I go straight to PK Chan's place at Jalan Selamat to buy a bag? Thanks!

SMS him first and arrange for a meeting. If a schedule is set, that's when you can go to his place and buy.

SMS him first and arrange for a meeting. If a schedule is set, that's when you can go to his place and buy.

Thanks! Can you PM me his cell so I can SMS him tmr? Sorry if his cell is listed in the thread but i missed out!

The pedlars stuff are a lot more expensive than the regular retail billingham. They change their selections twice every year and the tweed and waxed models have long been discontinued and sold out. The current ones are weird in bright orange and dull grey. This year's upcoming ones will be a blend of khaki and sage - can't say they are very nice either.

I was fortunate in nailing down a waxed cotton hadley small when I was in London August last year.

And if you want tweed english satchels, check out brady bags ;)

I actually use Brady more these days vs my Billingham bags

just bought my 1st hardley small from HK... i think they forgot to give me dust bag :( or is it sold separately ?

Not sure which shop u buy from.. But i have bought 2 billingham bags from HK (year 2011 and 2013). Both dont come with dust bag.. Just transparent white plastic bags wrapping the bag. I asked..they said all came like this. Not sure..but at least i am kind of sure the bags are new and not fake. So..not so bad for the amount of savings i can make.
(However, when i watch the unboxing for 307 billingham on youtube..it seems to come with a dedicated box and dust bag). Well, Heck..box n dust bag arent impt anyway..:bsmilie:

If anyone interested to know i got from tin cheung at Mongkok outlet. (Price are all as stated in their website too. If anyone interested.)

Last edited:
Bathtub81 said:
just bought my 1st hardley small from HK... i think they forgot to give me dust bag :( or is it sold separately ?

What do you need the dust bag for? It's just... a dust bag...

Not sure which shop u buy from.. But i have bought 2 billingham bags from HK (year 2011 and 2013). Both dont come with dust bag.. Just transparent white plastic bags wrapping the bag. I asked..they said all came like this. Not sure..but at least i am kind of sure the bags are new and not fake. So..not so bad for the amount of savings i can make.
(However, when i watch the unboxing for 307 billingham on youtube..it seems to come with a dedicated box and dust bag). Well, Heck..box n dust bag arent impt anyway..:bsmilie:

If anyone interested to know i got from tin cheung at Mongkok outlet. (Price are all as stated in their website too. If anyone interested.)

Thanks ! I got from Tin Cheung too :) the first branch located at lvl 2, staff told me OOS at all outlets ! Managed to get it at another branch... I think I'm unlucky, the brown stitches came off after a day. Wanted to tuck it into the stitch hold but another section came off further ! So i cut it off instead. The stitch is like our rice bag stitch, cant pull. Everything will come off ..

What do you need the dust bag for? It's just... a dust bag...

U know ladies, everything must sui sui... So that when not in use, i can store it properly :)

Bathtub81 said:
U know ladies, everything must sui sui... So that when not in use, i can store it properly :)

Er... it's a camera bag.

mogwai said:
Er... it's a camera bag.

Dude, they're women. I guess a camera bag is still a "bag".

Ahh, ladies with their bags. and matching shoes of course. :D

i'm getting blur after reading through..
Can someone kind enough to enlighten me how to purchase a hardley pro?

Thanks in advance.

call PK Chan, ask him about your preferred model and find out the price. arrange the purchase with him.

that's it.

u can get his number from a few pages before, if you have read through.

Cheesecake said:
call PK Chan, ask him about your preferred model and find out the price. arrange the purchase with him.

that's it.

u can get his number from a few pages before, if you have read through.

Thanks! Saw the post.. If not I was scrolling through endless post haha

Status
Not open for further replies.